Slugfest

adawg911adawg911 Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
I haven't beaten Slugfest since Prim JD like 10 weeks ago....I am just getting further and further behind every week as the sluggers they release for us to win keep getting better...which also means the sluggers they go against have to be getting better as well....how am I ever suppose to beat Slugfest with a 214 overall slugger agains a guy in the 270s when I cant get a better slugger any other way really? I am in the gold level, any help would be greatly appreciated....I use almost 3-5k gold a week on this and can never beat it even when I hit 10/10 with over 500 ft homeruns multiple times

Comments

• LSUTigersROARLSUTigersROAR Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Same here!!! Once I moved to Gold. Can not win no matter if I play a perfect game. I have all prime sluggers but still can't beat it. Its a shame that they are that money hungry. Who wants to play a game they can't ever win. Its a load of carp is what it is.
  • jpuck6190jpuck6190 Registered Users, Member 156 Posts
    I made this exact post a few days ago. From the responses ive gotten im done. Told my club this is my last weekend. Absolutely no incentive for me to play anymore. Time to blow. Couple grand on madden
  • nym5fannym5fan Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    Same here!!! Once I moved to Gold. Can not win no matter if I play a perfect game. I have all prime sluggers but still can't beat it. Its a shame that they are that money hungry. Who wants to play a game they can't ever win. Its a load of carp is what it is.
    How do you have all prime sluggers if you cant beat it? Only way to have prime sluggers is by beating it. 
    From Wentz he came, he shall be returned!
  • nym5fannym5fan Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    jpuck6190 said:
    I made this exact post a few days ago. From the responses ive gotten im done. Told my club this is my last weekend. Absolutely no incentive for me to play anymore. Time to blow. Couple grand on madden

We have lost 3 longtime guys in our club in the last week... 
    From Wentz he came, he shall be returned!
  • orangetxorangetx Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    I gave up on slug fest