BOYCOTTING DONT PURCHASE ANY GOLD, BOXES UNTIL GLU HAVE POTW/M ON ALL EVENTS

alaurent77alaurent77 Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
WE CONTROL THE GAME EVERYONE, GLU IS GETTING F'ING GREEDY. NO REASONS WHY POTW/M SHOULD BE ON ALL EVENTS UNTIL THEIR EXPIRED. EVERYONE NEED TO GO TO GOOGLE PLAY STORE AND APPLE STORE AND GIVE TYE WORSE REVIEW THEY CAN UNTIL THE GIVE US POTW/M BONUS POINT FOR ALL EVENTS.

Comments

• LonzoBallinLonzoBallin Registered Users, Member 637 Posts
    Relax buddy.  It has never been the case that POTM's were bonus players every event and there's no reason why they should be.  It sounds like you got yourself a POTM or two and now you're mad that they're not earning you bonus points every single event.  Chill!
    Proud TSB VIP!
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    POM and POWs are never used on weekends. Never have for the past 2 season... maybe more. I agree, just relax. POM and POWs are  used on Tues and Thurs.... Thats it
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • bravesfanlabravesfanla Registered Users, Member 249 Posts
    You know he's serious because he typed in all caps.
    Tap tap tap tap it in
  • MRSPARKYMRSPARKY Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    There are A LOT bigger fish to fry when it comes to problems with this game than something that has never been a part of this game. 
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    Things I would like to see before the all caps, very serious post

1.  Better odds on boxes that held true
    2.  Players starting at your team level
    3.  Legend and prime XP being a little more accessible, Legend XP especially since the legend XP box sucks. I don’t even have a Legend and I know that’s an issue
    4.  Constant pop-ups going away
    5.  The feeling of not being hosed

thats just a start. So many other problems with this game to deal with
  • mountiesmounties Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    I got potm jd yesterday n went through 8 today and got nothing but you know what I’m still gonna play the game as hard as I can all weekend that’s what fans do, just saying 
  • qkponyqkpony Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
    Actually it is a good idea though. There's been plenty of times I had a potw, and potm player but no actual bonus players. So it would be a nice feature.