Kim Kardashian Hollywood Show your style events

JessM26JessM26 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
I play Kim Kardashian Hollywood on two different devices - two different profiles - On the one profile I am able to participate in the show your style event the other profile I cannot, it doesn’t show or come up. I want to know why this is? Both devices are updated

Comments

• [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Administrator Moderators 556 Posts
    Not all accounts are getting that event.  They are doing some testing and only randomly selected accounts will see that.
  • BELTRAN0510BELTRAN0510 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    will not let me connect with my friends even if I'm connected on Facebook
  • kkhsealtiellekkhsealtielle Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    My show your style events only come out when the time is already up ☹️ And i also havent receive any love is in the air events
  • annahendrickson1annahendrickson1 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    none of my show your style events are working and showing up and i haven’t had any event for a few months 
  • hazelbluehazelblue Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I bought the 2.99 3 tickets for SYS, and the payment went through, but my tickets never showed up.  And when I first started, I had the 2 tickets that you start with, but after my first submission, my second ticket wasn't there.  Last week, I was never put inyo a ranking.  I deleted the app and tried to reinstall it thinking something was wrong...and I ended up losing everything I'd earned, won and bought going back to Halloween (it's January).  I'm so frustrated!  :(  Is anyone else's SYS not working right?
  • [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Glu Moderator Moderators 1,104 Posts
    Be sure to send in a ticket through the app and we will get it straightened out.