Is there anything to gain going into diamond other than the 7500 gold?

littlefirelittlefire 9 PostsRegistered Users, Member
I wanted the gold for upgrading to diamond(which I spent all on boxes and got next to nothing) now the game had became so hard I can’t accomplish anything. I didn’t even make it to season quarter finals. Not to mention I’m Totally useless to my club now can’t hardy put up any points. Did I just ruin the game by doing this?

Comments

• BradHedgerBradHedger 63 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    @littlefire, good question I’m interested to hear ppls feedback, I’m still top lvl gold and not sure if I should go platinum..
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett 372 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    you do get 2x's Multipliers for any club or prime event that you participate in (for your club)

He's a cross between Tom Seaver and Jeff Spicoli, ... - Mike Sweeney on Jeff Weaver

• MattEngels84MattEngels84 13 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    2x bonus is mainly the only good thing to come out of going diamond. I wish I would’ve stayed back at gold lol. Stuff is way too expensive to get lvled up to diamond. 
  • toads45toads45 3 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    I have a gold vip team and this one 94k silver if it’s your first year playing I wouldn’t suggest it
  • Linacruise1467Linacruise1467 2 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    How can I buy gold?
  • juustjoejuustjoe 2 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    @littlefire that's good info you passed along. I have a 91k gold level team that I built without buying gold. If it's that bad leveling up, I think I'll just stay gold level.