WOH

lpoheronlpoheron Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
I made it to Vada Blue (5-9) 9 times and had maybe 7 fastballs total against a batter 100 points higher. I i understand that you have to make it difficult, but that is just stupid. No i will not waste gold on re starts to see the same trash consistently. But you guys already know that...you guys...obviously 

Comments

• lpoheronlpoheron Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    edited January 2019
    You guys **** obviously 
  • Rick_Rock_RizzleRick_Rock_Rizzle Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    Yeah that's a little unnecessary, especially since all you're getting is a good player, which they randomly give away all the time...
  • oaktown01oaktown01 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    I have found that trying a different hitter, even if not rated as high sometimes helps. Seems like both hitter skill being active is a big help. 
  • jazmyn1973jazmyn1973 Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    Woh is still crap...  apparently made it easier to cycle but there is absolutely no difference... I’ve been active daily and not once have I been able to cycle...  I am still trying to figure out how a overall batter if 231 can’t hit off a overall pitcher of 83. Then when u do finally get to level four final batter level it won’t let pass to next level...  so don’t even know what level 5 is like....  tired of spending money for what?  To be stuck at level 4 and never being able to cycle...  ridiculous