Why was I Suspended up to 7 Days for no reason

MikeD7777MikeD7777 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
Really I did not do nothing wrong

Comments

• HumdingersbudHumdingersbud Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    lol same here....
  • [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Administrator, Moderators 1,127 Posts
    There was an issue with baseball where some players managed to trigger a check for getting more than 1 daily reward in less than 24 hours.  The issue was cleared up though.  If that is the game you are speaking of and you are still suspended send in a ticket and we will get it fixed up for you.
  • darriandofdarriandof Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I got my account banned just now too I have no idea why I've done nothing wrong 
  • Gators7273Gators7273 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    I got banned as well,  I can get back into the game but cannot use many of the features like chat or have my points count for my Club.
  • [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Moderators 556 Posts
    That is a different circumstance Gators and has nothing to do with the previous issue.  You can submit a ticket and we can take a look for you.
  • auburnfan23auburnfan23 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Gators they will just send you a bunch of vague emails saying you did something wrong but will not reinstate your account. I did nothing to get banned but they keep saying my account was flagged. 
  • Sweeney316Sweeney316 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Mine was banned for no reason as well. It's frustrating that they'll ban someone who plays legitimately, yet do nothing to the cheaters.
  • WingerDinger904WingerDinger904 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    [RR] Sage said:
    There was an issue with baseball where some players managed to trigger a check for getting more than 1 daily reward in less than 24 hours.  The issue was cleared up though.  If that is the game you are speaking of and you are still suspended send in a ticket and we will get it fixed up for you.
    I'm banned for no reason too. 

Team name is Wingerdinger904
  • nyynymnyynym Registered Users, Member 86 Posts
    I'm banned for no reason at all, as well . This is crazy. I opened a ticket and they said they "carefully"  looked into my account and I exploited the game . What does that mean? Didn't do anything besides play! Looks like lots of us are having this issue and just getting generic responses and frustration . Please help