Advice For Tap 19 Part 1

UltimateWarriorUltimateWarrior Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
Hey there Tappers! I’ve decided to drop some advice out there until 19 drops. So I know everyone gets caught up in getting that 4.5, 5 star players to make your team better. But, If your a serious tapper you know it’s all about the hit rating. Here is an example of a high rated 4.5 vs 3 star. The 3star player is going to get you on base more, have a higher hit rate, win you more rounds in WOH. I usually invest into a player with a hit ratting 70 or above at bronze 1. Hope this helps try it out and see for yourself!

Comments

• 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    Couldn’t agree more. That’s always been my philosophy 
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    Good stuff, I think thats great advice
  • PINKYSTARFISHPINKYSTARFISH Registered Users, Member 99 Posts
    My advice unfortunately for 19, is to dampen your excitement as it's the same dated program we played in 18 . A few small tweaks cosmetically are all you will find . Exact same game play,  so you will see the same issues and frustrations as last year. 
     I myself am very disappointed that all of our investment into this product didn't result in the same from GLU .  This is the third year of this same wonky base program that was in major need of an update not a new paint job .
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    As long as it’s not “not Justin” at 4.8 I’ll be thrilled...... 😝