Clubs in 19

pooponupooponu Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
Any feedback or advice on clubs in 19? Daily reset? Anything on cvc yet? Trying to put some kind of plan together. Any guidance or suggestions appreciated.

Thanks 

Comments

• UltimateWarriorUltimateWarrior Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    pooponu said:
    Any feedback or advice on clubs in 19? Daily reset? Anything on cvc yet? Trying to put some kind of plan together. Any guidance or suggestions appreciated.

Thanks 
    Daily resets aren’t useful yet just because 19 hasn’t had the amount of clubs playing like during a full release of the game. Basically everyone had been playing in the same bracket. I have yet to figure out CVC yet. It seems the higher ranked ( Silver, Gold) the easier you score. Last year you could have a bomb squad silver team and score a half a million points and your club mate could have a awesome gold level team and could only put up a couple thousand. I have a 42k silver team on 19 and during a entire matchup I can score up to 150k vs in 18 when I had a 160k plus gold team with 2 ATGs, skills at 12 or higher for everyone in my lineup I could maybe score that same amount. 
  • DanaaDanaa Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    I’m in a top 10 club 
    weekly reset
    cvc is easier than 19
    It was a bummer 2 days ago upgrading from bronze (all capped) to silver, but now two days later, completely worth it.  
    Invest 75% of everything into your sluggers