Gold ballpark bundle

RedwingerRedwinger Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
has any one ever done the gold ball park bundle?  After you spend the $9.99 how much more does it cost to level it up?

Comments

• JahCoozieJahCoozie Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    4K for the first level.  6-16 gold.  Haven’t been able to put any gold towards my stadium though, due to fan rewards going on.  Gold spent during that time does not count towards your stadium.  
  • UltimateWarriorUltimateWarrior Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    The key to building your stadium up is spending during the week like Monday’s and Wednesday’s. If you want to buy weekend boxes buy them before 1pm eastern. I can’t remember all the levels. I believe you jump up after spending 4K, then 10k. I’m working on 20k now just to give you an idea
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    @UltimateWarrior yesterday was fan rewards also so now you have to watch for that during the week as well.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• UltimateWarriorUltimateWarrior Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    True they do pop those up through the week sometimes but I didn’t get one yesterday for some reason Houmy said:
    @UltimateWarrior yesterday was fan rewards also so now you have to watch for that during the week as well.

Never bough the park before so not sure but does the progress transfer to the next version or does it reset?

• MadswagooMadswagoo Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    Progress doesn't transfer, so it starts fresh every year. In 18' I was at 160 gold per day. Not sure about 19' however.
    Madswagoo said:
    Progress doesn't transfer, so it starts fresh every year. In 18' I was at 160 gold per day. Not sure about 19' however.
    Then I am not disappointed that I didn't get it in 17 as by mid 18 I would have probably maxed it.

• joeycolcutsjoeycolcuts Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    ballpark is always worth it in the long run
  • RedwingerRedwinger Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    Thanks for the input!
  • scottpdannscottpdann Registered Users, Member 162 Posts
    It's the one thing I spend actual money on. Of course I spent it and it isn't showing up this year. Very frustrating. 
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    It's the one thing I spend actual money on. Of course I spent it and it isn't showing up this year. Very frustrating. 
    At the risk of over repeating this, when you leveled up a player in the ‘18 game, that gold would disappear after several minutes. No clue yet if this glitch is repeating in ‘19 game but screenshots would be good practice and then contact Support if needed.
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • scottpdannscottpdann Registered Users, Member 162 Posts
    A week later, I am still not getting my daily gold. It looks on my screen like it isn't purchased, but I got charged the $9.99. Anyone else having this trouble?
  • Wild67Wild67 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Working like a charm for me. Paid off big for me in 2018 so I bought it again. 
  • midgetmulletmidgetmullet Registered Users, Member 273 Posts
    Does anyone know approximately how much gold it takes to go from level 1 to level 10 to achieve the 480 daily free gold?  
  • badlarrysbadlarrys Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    @midgetmullet at least 100k? last year from level 3 to 4 alone was 20k, best time is after double offers and gold if you have saved up
    I sort of want and don't want to know this as well since I didn't have it in the previous years so I am curious as to how much I lost out on. Got it this year but I don't plan to spend as much this year as I am focusing more on work so less time to play (and #skillsgate).

Do any of our forum friends that have it in 18 know the numbers to get to the different levels? @dkarski87, @Bigpredfan or @DFBB? Not sure if you guys had it but if you did any input would be much appreciated.

• BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    edited April 2019
    I don’t have the number past what it takes to get to 160 a day. This is from 2018 where my stadium ended 

• DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    edited April 2019
    To reach:
    level 2:4k
    level 3:10k
    level 4:20k
    level 5:?? I want to say 80k, but I could be wrong. ??
    level 6:? I want to say 120k, but again could be wrong. ??
    level 7:200k
    level 8:400k
    level 9:too rich
    level 10: wayyyy too rich

Edit: Each time you reach a level, your progress starts at zero. For example, once you reach spend 4k and reach level 2, you then need to spend another 10k to reach level 3 and so on.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • walkmewalkme Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Hating that the fan rewards hating that the fan reward events don’t count. It’s actually making me spend LESS MONEY though.
  • BIGDADDYELKBIGDADDYELK Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    It’s worth it. Especially late in the year when you get to the higher levels 
  • LudwigMonsterLudwigMonster Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    Worth it.
  • JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    bought it today... bring on double gold weekend lol