Options

POTM

UltimateWarriorUltimateWarrior Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
Dear Glu I loved last year when a player that was previously POTW, he was reactivated again and again(yelich, Diaz). However, with the POTM this was not the case. Individuals end up with multiple versions of Diaz POTM. May I suggest that the same way you reactive POTW It be applied to POTM. Thank You 

-UltimateWarrior 

Comments

• Options
    TrojanKi7TrojanKi7 Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    Makes sense
  • Options
    herringherring Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Last version, were good odds. I almost always got pow or pom. This year, nothing. 1100 gold for 11 worthless picks?! And officially, 20 out of 1000 odds? Plz
  • Options
    CLOVERDALECLOVERDALE Registered Users, Member 36 Posts
    I just bought 5 player of the week boxes at 1100gold and got 3- 20 bonus games and 2- 2000 xp is that just bad luck like it says the odds are the best for that box but get more 25 out of 1000 guys than 500 out of 1000 is it just luck of the draw ???? :|
  • Options
    UltimateWarriorUltimateWarrior Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    I just bought 5 player of the week boxes at 1100gold and got 3- 20 bonus games and 2- 2000 xp is that just bad luck like it says the odds are the best for that box but get more 25 out of 1000 guys than 500 out of 1000 is it just luck of the draw ???? :|
    Really bad draw. Look at these odds to get a player vs. picking up the stuff. I don’t think it’s a true 50/50 b/c that math does not add up.  Why can’t I get odds of picking something  at “20%” on the weekends? Last week it took me 1 box, this week 4. I normally go for a box  after opening some draft picks. If I don’t get a POtW after the 1st box I won’t try again until like an hour later using the same method.  Maybe superstitious but it works sometimes. I just wish it was more clear percentages bc they aren’t correct.
  • Options
    ShortBus29ShortBus29 Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    Actually that math does add up to 1000... but I went 0-6 on this weeks. Last week pulled yelich first box. So hard to say....  may just be bad luck
  • Options
    nyy21288nyy21288 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I’m 3-5 on potm boxes I got green, glasnow, and Tom Anderson but no xp to level ?!!! Sucks how hard it is to get large amounts of xp this year
  • Options
    Mdunbar94Mdunbar94 Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    Why are there no bonus points this weekend for POTM?
  • Options
    iwishiwasbatmaniwishiwasbatman Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    Of course I would get 5 first rounds picks that turned to nothing. Lame.