Good bonus players turn up missing in roster

qualifiedcaptainqualifiedcaptain 4 PostsRegistered Users, Member
so over the weekend I got Luis Castillo from the hot start box and he turned up missing on my roster. Today I got glasnow from the rays box and he shows up missing on my roster. GLU told me they can’t see a footprint of player so gives me another box for compensation and I got a 3 star player that has no problem making the roster. Has anyone else had this issue?

Comments

• yesapyesap 6 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    Same thing happened to me and customer service just told me the same thing. I got Morton and Glasnow and neither of them showed up. I got them by buying 2 bundles to so they literally just stole $40 from me. IM SO MAD!!!
  • DFBBDFBB 2,201 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    Sorry to hear about these issues. Ideally CS will be able to investigate and remedy the problem. In the meanwhile, it's a good idea to follow these steps for box players:

Success and failure are merely two sides of the same coin.
  • yesapyesap 6 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    Well I tried to get customer support to help me. I told them what happened and sent pictures of the players when I got them and the guy said he couldn’t help me and loaded a guy named Aaron “Bummer” to troll me. That’s not customer support I’m just even more mad than before.