Good bonus players turn up missing in roster

qualifiedcaptainqualifiedcaptain Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
so over the weekend I got Luis Castillo from the hot start box and he turned up missing on my roster. Today I got glasnow from the rays box and he shows up missing on my roster. GLU told me they can’t see a footprint of player so gives me another box for compensation and I got a 3 star player that has no problem making the roster. Has anyone else had this issue?

Comments

• yesapyesap Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    Same thing happened to me and customer service just told me the same thing. I got Morton and Glasnow and neither of them showed up. I got them by buying 2 bundles to so they literally just stole $40 from me. IM SO MAD!!!
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Sorry to hear about these issues. Ideally CS will be able to investigate and remedy the problem. In the meanwhile, it's a good idea to follow these steps for box players:

If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • yesapyesap Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    Well I tried to get customer support to help me. I told them what happened and sent pictures of the players when I got them and the guy said he couldn’t help me and loaded a guy named Aaron “Bummer” to troll me. That’s not customer support I’m just even more mad than before.
  • glusucksglusucks Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    Yep just happened to one of my clubs team this weekend.  Glu doesn’t care.
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    edited June 2019
    @qualifiedcaptain unfortunately, I've had numerous issues that CS was unable to see. I wish there was a fix on their end, but until then, I've had to grow the habit of screenshotting anything good that pops up (a good box pull, duplicate player, cycling woh, etc.). I'm sure that's not an answer you'd like to hear, but if it happens again and you've got a screenshot- at least you have proof if they can't see it. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • newfynewfy Registered Users, Member 416 Posts
    I noticed yesterday I am missing a patch I got for pickem about a week ago.  Didn’t get screen shot of it so I also get screwed as CS said there nothing they can do!!  Ugh!!    It finished that group too!!  Ugh!!!
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    MODERATOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!  LOL