Options

Keys to winning walkoff

bulldogtannerbulldogtanner Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
Alwasy go opposite field and wait on fastballs 

Comments

• Options
    Dave55Dave55 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Lefty/righty matchups are key.  If you get the unhittable curves, let them go for a strikeout if you have less than two outs.  I find at least the next pitch are two are always hittable fastballs. 
  • Options
    ripharambe71789ripharambe71789 Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    This is very simple I have cycled walk off since 2017 without gold or boosts the key is lefty rightly matchup and swing at everything even curves because now that there’s a runner on first on 5-10 you never know what can happen esp if you stay at a low tier errors do happen 😂😂
  • Options
    billanbillan Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
     :) 
  • Options
    alabamaman_3alabamaman_3 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Very helpful advise 
  • Options
    ConmoneyConmoney Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    Hmmm is it the same pitcher every round on every level? Otherwise how do you know if he’s a righty or lefty? Also, I’ve been told never swing at the first pitch. Now, I don’t necessarily agree with that, but I am a lot more careful with the first pitch than any others. They tend to throw more balls the very first pitch. 
  • Options
    GGW4MikeGGW4Mike Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    I find that lefty/righty is key. Also try to go opposite field so your runners can advance a extra base. I always try to hit curves because sometimes it will result in a error. Good luck I hope this helps!
  • Options
    JDowl25JDowl25 Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    All the advice here is very good! Sometimes going oppo is the way to go and sometimes you get lucky and pull one for a HR. Never cycled til this year and I have done it 6-7 times now and all for listening to some of these simple tips! Good luck everyone
  • Options
    KReel12KReel12 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Everyone says his opposite but for me it's hard to time to hit opposite I always pull the ball
  • Options
    HanysYoderHanysYoder Registered Users, Member 209 Posts
    This may be dumb, but how can y’all go oppo field so easy on key. I know timing but I still find it a lil difficult 
    I am Cornholio, I need TP for my bunghole
  • Options
    VisualThiefVisualThief Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    I try and swing a tad late and it usually works pretty solid
  • Options
    URKILNMESMALLSURKILNMESMALLS Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    I find swinging late to get batters on base is most important don't worry about the finger just stay consistent

• Options
    SolloSollo Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    G