Becoming VIP

alexalvey91alexalvey91 Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
I’ve played for 3 seasons now. Have spent a few hundred. Still not VIP. Never have cause any problems and play literally every hour of the day. What else can I do?

Comments

• Lowlife22Lowlife22 Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    I’ve been trying to figure out the same thing- I spend ALOT of time on the game- money as well, and would like the acknowledgement in the form of VIP .. nothing yet.. patiently waiting 
  • marcrosenthalmarcrosenthal Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    I even emailed CS and they said be active in the forums, which I have been. 
  • MuskMusk Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    I’m trying now, but didn’t know this.
  • keepcrasinggamekeepcrasinggame Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I’m at level 11 all stars and don’t get vip yet.
  • djd1djd1 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    I’m at level 10 and play all day everyday. My club even calls each other to get people to play during events. I see that not just spending money gets you to vip so I’m hoping this will help glu to see that there are a lot of us out there that like the game and play all day spending money and not having issues with other players on the game and maybe they will pick us up for vip. I just want to be able to compete with some of these bigger clubs. I’ve tried spending to get the big bundles to compete but I seem to come up short with it. 
  • mikeyswoosh1mikeyswoosh1 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I have the same issue. I'm level 10 allstar. I have played for 3 years now, and play just about everyday. Every VIP I ask says at the level 10 all star, and about 20 bucks after i should be all star, but im not.
  • HotRod14HotRod14 Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    Guys they say there is multiple criteria for VIP but there’s not. It’s 100% money spent. People say $880 gets it that’s not true. They say level 10 gets you it. That’s not it either. I hit both of those and nothing. Then I spent a little more and bam it hit as soon as I bought a special. I think I was around $960 when it came. And yes the rewards are completely worth it if your a daily player. The monthly gifts usually rock. The access to VIP lounge that gives you special weekly subscriptions is what I do. $9.99 a week and I get 400 gold a day as well as 2,500 legend XP. Totally worth it. Once you hit VIP the leveling discounts as you spend more each level after 10 help a ton. And once your a vip get your team strength up quickly and you’ll be more attractive to awesome clubs. I got into a great club after hitting vip and we place high each event and I actually don’t have to spend as much real money. 1,000-1,500 gold 36k legend xp and 45k prime xp is about the daily rewards for placing in events. Totally worth it man. Go for it. 
  • PagacPagac Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
     Thanks for the information, keep sharing this type of info KrogerFeed