All Star Level 10

SmokeyDougSmokeyDoug Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
Just recently got level 10, wondering how to claim rewards. The only rumor I heard was that you had to be VIP?

Comments

• [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Administrator, Moderators 1,127 Posts
    You get your awards as you level.  The rumor you are talking about is related to the fact you can't go higher than level 10 unless you are a VIP there are a couple more levels for VIP players but you get all the awards as you attain the level.
  • superdizzlesuperdizzle Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    I dont think it's fair because they say it's for your level of participation and I dont miss any events I am the to contributor in my club and have spent s fortune in the game and I'm not worthy of VIP status. 
  • SmokeyDougSmokeyDoug Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    So the only way to get them is vip?
  • ALOHATRIBE249ALOHATRIBE249 Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    Thats bs..so we can't get the awards cause were not VIP's? Im done spending till i know whats going on..and why we dont get the awards..not fair
    You get all of the awards you have earned for all star progressions which includes levels 1-10.
  • SmokeyDougSmokeyDoug Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    So then how does one get VIP?
    Membership in the program is based on a culmination of in-game factors including but not limited to in-game activity such as time and money spent playing in the game and a clean bill of good behavior both in-game and on our official Tap Sports Baseball channels such as our forums, Facebook, and Twitter.  Ultimately it is up to the development team and in particular the community managers.
  • KingOfFinesseKingOfFinesse Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Good to know ^ thanks! 
  • pedromartinezpedromartinez Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    I’m running into the same issue now!
  • TylerDurden825TylerDurden825 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Yeah can’t get rewards myself