Sorry for the delay, we had quite a bit more feedback in July than previous months and it took a bit longer to compile and get insights from the team. though there was a bunch more it was also kind of all over the place so we did merge some stuff for our list. Again as usual we didn't want to put up things we have already discussed. Here is the top July feedback for Tap Sports
- Better VIP rewards - many of our VIP players were not particularly happy with the July rewards. Hopefully they enjoyed the August rewards better.
- Field passes -While there are too many different suggestions to mention regarding the new feature, overall we were pretty happy with the way it turned out. There is certainly more tuning to be done and we do understand some players don't think the pass is quite worth it at this point. Our team continues to look at our options and we hope the feature will evolve as we continue this year and certainly considering changes for the future.
- Tyler Skaggs - Some players asked for a commemorative version and some players asked that we remove him from the game. There were quite a few discussions but we didn't think the time was right to make any changes due to the unfortunate death of the player.
- Baserunning enhancements - We did cover one askpect of this in the April feedback but this was a bit different. Players asked to have more choice on base running decisions such as when to tag up. Mostly this is controlled by the Base Coach upgrade currently. We have looked into making changes, however it would be a very complicated change to the current systems in the game. We are looking into how we can best address the spirit of this ask but it may not make it into the current version of the game.
- Season mode too difficult - We have had some players tell us the season mode is too difficult and it seem like it is mostly higher tiered players or as their teams change from one difficulty level to the next. We haven't really changed them since the start but our team did take a pass through and evaluated the average win rates and it looks like it is actually in a pretty good place overall. We may still make a few tweaks to ensure players are enjoying the feature.
We are still monitoring top suggestions relating to WoH difficulty and trading. Be sure to watch the social media channels
for previews and updates from the community team!