All-Star Progression??

slapshotpaul83slapshotpaul83 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
How do I make progress to advance levels as an All-Star? I haven't found any info in searches so far, and the game help offers no details on what to do. TIA.

Comments

• cle2118cle2118 Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    Watching.  Curious too.
  • BRCBRC Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    You mean to get the all star tickets to level up ? Spend Money , I think every dollar spent is 10 tickets. Question I have tho is I made it to level 10 and no rewards no vip . Why is there no rewards for reaching level 10 ? 
  • OfficerTripOfficerTrip Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    BRC said:
    You mean to get the all star tickets to level up ? Spend Money , I think every dollar spent is 10 tickets. Question I have tho is I made it to level 10 and no rewards no vip . Why is there no rewards for reaching level 10 ? 
    I asked support how to unlock VIP to get the rewards for level 10 and up (because I also just got there) and they said there are a handful of factors to become VIP. From what I've read on forums no one really knows how to obtain VIP, but I heard if you hit level 10 with tickets there is a good chance VIP is coming for you but again no one really knows. I'm assuming with VIP the rewards are unlocked instantly. Fingers crossed! 
    I just spent another $30 and got it ! 
  • OfficerTripOfficerTrip Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Congrats!! That's awesome! *slightly weeps*
    It’s definitely after a certain amount of money spent it came up automatically right after I made that purchase... only thing is I don’t know how much $ It is. My all star tickets were at 9070 when it activated