Options

AN IMMENSE THANK YOU!!!

dolomite250dolomite250 Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
I just wanted to take a second to thank you . for showing me just hiow greedy yoiu are. In an economy were 40 million people are sitting home with no positive outlook on the future to even eat . you guys in an industry that saw the greatest rise on income are still just killing us on the player buys in baseball. your odds say one thing and they may be right but that are just too tight. in fact leading to greed. We take advantage of yoru double gold events . Your getting paid then you just give us crap no players at all or whats even worse the playser we get most are throw away 4 stars. not even a 5 star we can build on.or heres my favorite. you give us a middle reliever that gets no game time and gets zero points. So my thank you is aI am moving on . I would have gladly supported this game thru the entirety of the pandemic . but again in these times your blatant money grba is just too much . so thansk for being greedy ..BTW my whole club feels exactly the same so add that up thats 20 people less revenue. every single day good job