How do you post on threads?

Eyyeth_Eyyeth_ Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
I'm pretty new to the game, I've been playing for a few months now. I have just discovered the forums, and they look fun and helpful! I wanted to introduce myself in the "Introduce Yourself" thread, but I don't know how😅 It's a pathetic thing to ask help for, I know I'm sorry, but I really don't know hoooow. Thank you!!

Answers

• Eyyeth_Eyyeth_ Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    WAIT. I THINK I JUST DID IT. DID I???
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Community Moderator Moderators 24,926 Posts
    edited June 4
    Hi. You did.  Now I think you’re looking for the Kim Kardashian Hollywood section?   Follow this link to the KK:H sub forum.  We have a new thread waiting for this week’s spoilers here...That’s a good start.  We also have an introduce yourself thread.  Hope to see you there.  Right now it’s like you’re in a building lobby.  You want to get to your game subforum. Welcome, and if you’re NOT here for Kkh, color me embarrassed.

🦋Purple Headed  ♊+  🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    🙅I Am NOT a Glu Employee🙅
    & I PLAY 3 GAMES
    💜 Vats is Back ~ My Heart Sings 💜

• Eyyeth_Eyyeth_ Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    Hi. You did.  Now I think you’re looking for the Kim Kardashian Hollywood section?   Follow this link to the KK:H sub forum.  We have a new thread waiting for this week’s spoilers here...That’s a good start.  We also have an introduce yourself thread.  Hope to see you there.  Right now it’s like you’re in a building lobby.  You want to get to your game subforum. Welcome, and if you’re NOT here for Kkh, color me embarrassed.

Thank you so much! Yes, I am here for KKH😁