Storylines with gifts?

MissCristinaMissCristina Registered Users, Member 365 Posts
What event/ storylines give gifts/ items. Some storylines end up giving hair, dresses, handhelds and other things, it would be great to have a list! I know the perfume storyline gives a perfume handheld. The royal storyline, gives a choice of discounted dresses. I can’t seem to remember any others. 
List any you can think of!
IOS gc: cristina-m
daily addict

Comments

• CandeCande Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    edited October 2020
    Uhm, at the early stages of the game there's a storyline in which Kim gives you a swimsuit and some shoes, sandals-like. Then in the Chevier storyline he gifts you a gold necklace.

More recently Kim gifts you the cat costume but there's no storyline, it's just a gift. Same with than plain birthday dress she gifts you early on. That's all the gifts I can think of!

Then in the Fashion Week storyline  (I think) you can complete three gigs (8-hours, 10-hours and 12-hours) and each of them will give you an outfit.

Finally, the new Cassio storyline, the one with the dream, gives you the chance to buy an outfit. And there's a wired (to me) storyline with a lost treasure-gold monkey and after it ends you can buy it (it's a handheld). And of course, when you're getting married you unlock the wedding dresses, which you have to buy, and you get a ring (dating gives you some gifts, but that's on the lovers achievement thread). 

That's all I can remember, hope it helps!
  • HalvorsonHalvorson Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Thanks for the update and quick reply. I'll be sure to keep an eye on this thread. Looking for the same issue. Bumped into your thread. Thanks for creating it. Looking forward for solution.
  • techmonstertechmonster Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Greeting. Don't forget to make sure you're using the correct form and spelling of the person's name, as well as anyone else's mentioned in the note. ACES ETM
  • Cordova254Cordova254 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Thanks for sharing.

FaceTime