Remove Feather Accessory Please

Lara604Lara604 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
That feather “accessory” is Appropriation at it’s best, folks.  In WHAT real life situation and/or event would one possibly wear this?  Unless you’re a First Nation’s chief, nobody should be wearing feathers or head dresses, it’s highly disrespectful.  Thank you!

Comments

• MarqueMarque Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Hello. I have a small parrotlet and it feels like he always has 50 pin feathers showing on his head where he can’t groom. I know they make him uncomfortable and irritable but he’s not a big fan of me helping because sometimes I accidentally hurt him doing so and he gets skeptical. Has anyone found good/helpful toys or cage accessories that can help birds preen this part of themselves? 

Toys r us credit card
  • Shopia32Shopia32 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Marque said:
    Hello. I have a small parrotlet and it feels like he always has 50 pin feathers showing on his head where he can’t groom. I know they make him uncomfortable and irritable but he’s not a big fan of me helping because sometimes I accidentally hurt him doing so and he gets skeptical. Has anyone found good/helpful toys or cage accessories that can help birds preen this part of themselves? 

support