Can't login

tiger810tiger810 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
Said I had a jailbroke phone or illegal device which I don't. Plz help I just play causally

Comments

• RR PhoenixRR Phoenix Registered Users, Moderators, Moderator 159 Posts
    Hey! @tiger810 thanks for letting us know!
    I'm hoping the issue has been resolved for you by now, but if not please send a message into support from your account within the game. THey should be able to get down to the bottom of it.
    You can access support from the settings menu. 

Hope this helps!
  • GatorNick81GatorNick81 Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    Hey! @tiger810 thanks for letting us know!
    I'm hoping the issue has been resolved for you by now, but if not please send a message into support from your account within the game. THey should be able to get down to the bottom of it.
    You can access support from the settings menu. 

Hope this helps!Mine says the same thing. I have completely scared through my phone and found 0 third-party app. Even deleted three apps that cause problems on my phone. Called T-Mobile and sent them as well as Glu a screen recording of every app I have installed on the device to try and point out which third-party app that could be. No help whatsoever from Glu while T-Mobile confirmed that every app I had was from Google Play or bloatware.

I have emailed over 15 times and I keep getting the same guy who seems to not want to do his job and respond in the middle of the night. I factory reset my phone yesterday and try showing that as well. My phone is leased from T-Mobile therefore I cannot root it or jailbreak it because it has to be turned back in and in good condition so I can get my money back.

Do I need to dangle a hundred dollar bill out in front of Glu face for them to fix my problem or what? Seems like money is the only thing on their minds......
    Hey @GatorNick81
    If you're having similar issues to @tiger810, I'd have to offer you the same suggestion of contacting customer support as we have no way of handling account issues via the forum. 
    No I know. I just hoped that somebody has been through the same situation. Customer service is abysmal and literally no help. All they do is auto reply. It's pretty sad.
    Hello again, @GatorNick81! Our customer care team actually doesn't use any auto responders or bots outside of the rarity of getting basic details before an agent is assigned to your issue.  Regardless, I do hope that our agent was able to get to the bottom of why you were unable to login!

Hello again, @GatorNick81! Our customer care team actually doesn't use any auto responders or bots outside of the rarity of getting basic details before an agent is assigned to your issue.  Regardless, I do hope that our agent was able to get to the bottom of why you were unable to login!

Hey I appreciate you answering me. the customer service through the website did not offer much help. They just kept it basic with an app on my device so to speak. what did help were these forums. Multiple people told me multiple different apps and solutions. I ended up getting it fixed and all is well kinda. Now I'm having a problem of removing a app that was not banned but is crucial in Samsung devices. Parallel light 64 bit. After removing this app I had the band lifted but it times out on me every time I go to look at my roster. Just shuts off and I have to send an error report

Removing an app that was banned. It was parallel light 64-bit. Now that I've removed it every game on my phone wants to short out on me and keep sending error messages. So, it's something more than just an app. It might be an Android UI 3.0 issue