SYS COVEN

ddemetriaddemetria Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
does anyone have any spoilers about what this theme is going to have as earnables and trendsetter prizes? I really want to get some things for the fairytale but I don't know if its better to save my stars for the vip event or buy them now. mainly I want to open halloween boxes.

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited October 2020
    Spoilers will be posted  in the SYS thread  after it opens on Wednesday. Thanks  for understanding.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • HornerrHornerr Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Did you have a fix on this issue? I have the same problem with Facing same issue but no response from anyone and couldnt find this topic troubleshooting in google.
  • SadieSadie Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    My phone glitched out when I got the call from Kim for the newest SYS MyMileStoneCard . What are the requirements for the coven SYS?
  • hanalannisterhanalannister Registered Users, Member 1 Posts

Wouldn’t say it’s a requirement, honestly half the time the voting booth looks totally different and what’s popular winds up being nothing like the call. That being said Kim suggested elegant lace, flowing skirts, and black fabrics.

Milestoneapply

• annacandaceannacandace Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    How can ChatGPT Dutch contribute to efficient communication and language comprehension in different contexts, ranging from personal use to business applications?
  • Josef111Josef111 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    SYS COVEN has gotten a lot of positive press, but I've never had the chance to use it for myself. I love playing multiplayer games, so I will definitely check it out. I've heard the neighborhood is quite kind and helpful, so I'm confident I'll have a fantastic time. Talktofoodlion Survey
  • stevanhenderson70stevanhenderson70 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    If you have ever made a purchase at The Ross store, make sure to retain your receipt! Given that you have the opportunity to participate in the Ross Survey and win a $1,000 or $100 gift card. www.Rosslistens.com
  • stevanhenderson70stevanhenderson70 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    This is the ideal spot for you to participate in the Ross Customer Satisfaction Survey by sharing your ideas, as you will find all the information you require to complete the Ross Stores Survey. Rosslistens.com