My diamonds disappeared

fairyemifairyemi Registered Users, Member 123 Posts
edited September 2021 in Customer Care
Yesterday I had 11 diamonds and now I have 0.. I’m trying to see if I bought something but I cannot find ANY new clothing. I am soooo confused.

Update: I can’t login now and all it says is “connection error” so idk

Comments

• RR PhoenixRR Phoenix Registered Users, Moderators, Moderator 159 Posts
    Hey @fairyemi! Thanks for making us aware about your lost diamonds   :s 
    Since I don't have the access to find out any account related information on the forums, I'll need you to send a message over to customer care. Normally, I would advise you contact support through the settings menu of your game, but since you haven't been able to connect due to an error you can contact support using the link below and by clicking on the "contact us" button. 

Be sure to include the mount of missing gems, you username, the date you noticed they were missing, and any other information you could think of that would be helpful for the investigation!

Hope this helps!

https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/kim-kardashian-hollywood/

• Jamila_loveJamila_love Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Am having the same problem 
  • RR PhoenixRR Phoenix Registered Users, Moderators, Moderator 159 Posts
    Hey @Jamila_love! Unfortunately, I'd have to suggest the same as above which would be to contact support from within your app to track your transaction in game to find out what happened to the lost diamonds. I'm so sorry to hear you're experiencing the same issues, but hopefully we can get it resolved for you soon!