DH 2018, Can anyone help pls?

JackhammerJackhammer Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
What sequence is best when choosing for DH 2018 cts silver tournament...i have all upgrades and level 9 customized.....BUT STILL RECOIL IS THE WORST!!!.......best combo i have so far is 6,7,8 attached....pls help..lol 

Comments

• Sophie85Sophie85 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Anemia is a condition in which the number of red blood cells or their oxygen-carrying capacity is insufficient to meet the body’s physiological requirements, which vary by age, sex, altitude, smoking habits, and during pregnancy.

alaskasworld
  • veniora12veniora12 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Great Post! Thank you for visiting here. https://greatpeople-me.website/hr-express-kroger-pay-stub/
  • Stoners420Stoners420 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I should’ve had the CTS Tournament and Events unlocked but is not letting me access them how do I fix the problem I have met all the requirements to unlock them just cant access them 
  • robinjustinrobinjustin Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    What sequence is best when choosing for DH 2018 cts silver tournament...i have all upgrades and level 9 customized. view more at apk medley
  • News_InterventionNews_Intervention Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    The same sequence worked out for me, i  was also searching for the answers...
    ---- sahil sarfaraz
  • Jacky54Jacky54 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts

I should have unlocked the CTS Tournament and Events, but I'm unable to access them despite meeting all the requirements. How can I resolve this issue? Here you can also visit this amazing gaming link twitch mod apk  github.

• HannatuckerHannatucker Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    Beh, questa è una domanda controversa. Vi consiglio di consultare Chatgpt Italia per ulteriori approfondimenti.