Glu locking accounts

augmanjraugmanjr Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
This company has a fatally flawed business model. I’m 41 and I rarely play video games. I started playing TSB21 in October of 21. I vowed not to spend but that didn’t last. I joined a good team, wanted to help so I spent roughly $300-$400 in 6 weeks. I improved and they locked my account. They gave me the run around with copy/paste replies every 36 hours or so. They finally reinstated my account and did nothing about the money I spent. I should have learned. I’ve since spent another $200. I improved and now it’s locked again. They allow you to buy to improve then accuse you of cheating. It’s reprehensible and it’s fraud. I’m glad I have the right contacts but most don’t and simply delete the game and move on. This is unadulterated fraud. 

Comments

• augmanjraugmanjr Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    edited February 2022
    Then they reply and unlock my account but follow up with a copy/paste as always bragging about how advanced their cheating system is. Yeah, so advanced that it targets paying customer. Good call, GLU. This is why people despise left-wing tech because their garbage education in university doesn’t translate to the real world. Their customer service is a joke and they’re bots. I’ve NEVER gotten a direct answer. Ever. It sources keywords and replies accordingly.