Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Not enough funds bug?

GOSHOMR2GOSHOMR2 Registered Users 11 Posts
I went to do an displacement upgrade on my Scirocco R which cost around $7k I had a little over $8k to spend. It initially went through and saw the gem amount and timer. Then a "Not enough funds Restart" window popped up. I looked at my bank amount and it was sitting at around $430ish. So I hit restart thinking it would reset my money amount and I would just try the upgrade again... After it reloaded I only had about $4.5k left. Has anybody else run into this issue?

Comments

• Options
    GuamtankGuamtank Registered Users 21 Posts
    Ive done that before closed my app then reopened nd was fixed
  • Options
    Hmmmm. It just happened to me again but on a different car. I didn't hit the restart this time but just exited the app. I waited about 5mins then re-opened app and the restart window was still there. I am now in the process of shutting down my ipad completely. Luckily this time I got some screenshots. I'll post them up in a few.
  • Options
    *=(Franz 27)=**=(Franz 27)=* Registered Users 66 Posts
    This has happened to me about five or six times in the last two days. It's like the game forgets how to add sometimes
  • Options
    [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Moderators 556 Posts
    Sounds like your money was out of synch from what the server said. We will pass this along to the testing team.
  • Options
    Thanks for looking into this. It happened a couple more times. I never hit the restart button after the first time it happened. I would just power down my ipad. When I would come back a majority of the money is returned, usually about 1k short, and the upgrade is reset. I just ran a couple more races and re-did the upgrade.
  • Options
    Mud DiggerMud Digger Registered Users 1,928 Posts
    This happened to me once, and what it was was the win bonus kept paying out.. Instead of stoping at 20, it kept paying.