Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Another black screen

MOTO DRIFTMOTO DRIFT Registered Users 57 Posts
Just lost my car won race and poof black screen between -3 error and black screen I've lost 6 cars this is bs

Comments

• Options
    BigBirdMcCoyBigBirdMcCoy Registered Users 149 Posts
    The only hope you have to recovering your car is sending a help ticket through CIE's customer service website or emailing their customer service directly. I will take a few days but that's the only hope you have of getting your car back, just be very descriptive in your case.

Just what I have been told, Iam currently going through the same problem.
  • Options
    67 blown nova67 blown nova Registered Users 1,033 Posts
    Submit a ticket if you like but you will NOT get your car back. Sorry to tell you. Happened to me many times.
  • Options
    deezy24deezy24 Registered Users 304 Posts
    yup. sorry but it's gone for good nothing they will do for you so emailing or logging a ticket is not productive as it will get you nowhere.
  • Options
    [RR] Foxx[RR] Foxx Moderators 2,164 Posts
    i wouldnt say dont submit a ticket, we will review the case.
  • Options
    67 blown nova67 blown nova Registered Users 1,033 Posts
    Foxx what good is submitting a ticket? Not tryin to be a dik but honestly what good is it?
  • Options
    deezy24deezy24 Registered Users 304 Posts
    @RR Foxx I gotta admit you're the most active admin and I appreciate your diligent efforts but after many people who I assume have a -3 error or dreaded black screen of death little has been done to reverse the issue. We're grateful when it's acknowledged but our complaints to you guys is to not only correct the issues but to also give us back what we lost. OR if this is becoming a bigger issue than what CIE team can handle take away betting AND pinks all together to avoid these constant issues. It should not be part of the game with as many problems keep happening. These bugs should have been taken care before Racing Rivals even launched and PLEASE DON'T THINK ABOUT MAKING THIS APP LIVE FOR OTHER NON APPLE DEVICES UNTIL iOS is fixed. Take care of the first thing before implementing plans for the next. Just a thought or 6.
  • Options
    [RR] Foxx[RR] Foxx Moderators 2,164 Posts
    Some of these have been introduced post launch. There will always be issues, as there has been with every live game ever. As for tickets, you'd be surprised we we are willing to work out or look into nova.
  • Options
    MOTO DRIFTMOTO DRIFT Registered Users 57 Posts
    Thanks fox I will submit ticket
  • Options
    Saibot StrandedsoulSaibot Strandedsoul Registered Users 49 Posts
    Just FYI I got a black screen error today... Ign saibot03