Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

selling lots of cars today only

i have a bunch of cars for sale. i have furai, rami, gt3 any gem cars. today only furai (ALL SOLD), rami $15(12MIL RRC), GT3 $15(12MIL RRC). itunes.. if you use paypal i would gladly take off $5 of each car..i also have other gem cars for sale (ford gt corvette zr1). I also have turf corvett with 500 gem wheels, 2 turf bmw, and 1 tokyo frs. i will give out a free turf car to the highest buyer via paypal. my choice on which turf car i will give out

Comments

• Options
    BORIL BGBORIL BG Registered Users 827 Posts
    Ping me when u are online
  • Options
    xMark95xMark95 Registered Users 15 Posts
    Are any upgraded or are they new/standard mate?
  • Options
    LegendMaskLegendMask Registered Users 406 Posts
    Andry if the furai and rami still available will be glad to work on a deal for them with you...
  • Options
    Pack N PetePack N Pete Registered Users, Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 163 Posts
    I might be interested in a ram or 2 pending how many you have.
  • Options
    The shanky007The shanky007 Registered Users 1,291 Posts
    He is 100% legit seller!!!!
  • Options
    Ping me bro when u are online
  • Options
    uneekstructureuneekstructure Registered Users 572 Posts
    Call me. I emailed you.
  • Options
    Bro have u received my pm?
  • Options
    aznryda1aznryda1 Registered Users 2,088 Posts
    i have edited the post. please review new post
  • Options
    i only have one furai left gem green while 500gem wheel.. i will let that go for $25 paypal or $30 itunes
  • Options
    deal is done with boril bg and legend mask..they paid me up front and trusted me for a few hours to get on my other account.. thanks for the trust. LEGIT buyers
  • Options
    Aznryda legit guy I sent first and he sent me the cars later... Thanks tol!!
  • Options
    all furai has been sold waiting on uneekstructure 2 pending furai but he always follow thru
  • Options
    VENOM650RVENOM650R Registered Users 3,319 Posts
    Am interested in something else if U would like to sell some of them .. Ping me when U become online so we can talk business Bro
  • Options
    all furai has been sold!
  • Options
    Smooth deal , 100000000000000 % legit !! Thank you !
  • Options
    Dankness420Dankness420 Registered Users 266 Posts
    Will vouch for this guy he is very legit and fast on giving you the cars after he receives the payment, literally 1 minute after I sent the payment I had the cars. I trust him 100% and you should as well, don't even hesitate when buying a car from aznryda1.

Also hes a really cool guy and will work everything out over text with you. (way better than game chat)