Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

trading some or all of these cars for.......

OICU812OICU812 Registered Users 166 Posts
a stock stella or bmw gt3 or maxed RX 7 GT spec I've had a few bites but nothing came thru so here we go again #1 Mclaren mp4-12c s class 1660 748hp #2 Viper GTS R 1667 w/sc&turbo #3SRT8 1659 sc 855hp cool wheels, SRT8 1657 turbo 941 hp

Comments

• JohnnyG-123JohnnyG-123 Registered Users 112 Posts
    I have the Stella now. I thought we had a deal?
    I pinged you earlier on RR with no response.
  • RedRocketRedRocket Registered Users 15 Posts
    I have a 1658 mclaren would you like to trade anything for it?
    Just forget it. I'm keeping the Stella and I'm just going to go ahead and build it. You come on here looking to deal with your cars again after I spent a million on a car. I asked you to give me the mcclaren then I would give you the Stella with good faith that I would then get the gtsr and you wouldn't do it. I'm not getting burned. I've had a few deals on here which went smooth bit I can't find where you have dealt with anyone.
    And now your offering four cars. Lol
  • V8-DTMpowerV8-DTMpower Registered Users 128 Posts
    I think I'll be avoiding trades with him, there are a lot of time wasters here.
    I told him there is a 24 hour wait period for the car after buying it. I pinged him on RR as soon as I had it but he never responded. Then I come on here and he has already posted his cars up again. At that point I didn't trust him anymore so I asked for the McClaren up front then I would give him a 1 Mil car with good faith that he would give me the GTSR. The only reason I was doing the deal to start with is because his GTSR has the supercharger. I have 2 turbos already and almost all that come up for sale are turbo. I can buy them maxed turbo for less than the Stella cost but by the time I would convert one I would have had about the same as what the Stella cost. I was just going to sell the McClaren to get some money back because I have two of them full maxed turbo with full carbon body kit already.
  • JaX5On wEsLeYJaX5On wEsLeY Registered Users 25 Posts
    I have a 1666 mclaren I would b interested in trading for a stock or slightly modified Stella if any one is interested my racer name is JaX5oN wEsLeY
  • Mud DiggerMud Digger Registered Users 1,928 Posts
    Hey Johnny, I have a supercharged gts-r.. I was planning on keeping it but if your interested lmk..
  • BORIL BGBORIL BG Registered Users 827 Posts
    I SEARCH STELLA OR RAMINTRA WRIME ME PM OR INGAME BORIL BG