Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Account help

EndoKuduroEndoKuduro Registered Users 7 Posts
Hello guys I made a mistake which I would like to fix if it's possible So I had deleted and redownloaded the game a couple of times. So I had success with the last account I made but by accident I pressed a button saying some about Game Center when the game reloaded a old useless account came up .. Is there anyway for me to retrieve my recent account ?!?!. I really wish you guys could help me since I'm really tired of starting this game over and over

Comments

• AdibmanisAdibmanis Registered Users 374 Posts
    Maybe u should try...to delete ur registered app...like when u connect that game to game centre..so u need to delete it from game centre....and dont forget ur facebook...delete racing rivals app in facebook ^_^ hope it works ^_^
  • Miami FirefighterMiami Firefighter Registered Users 11 Posts
    I did the same thing, please let me know if they solve this problem for you.
  • EndoKuduroEndoKuduro Registered Users 7 Posts
    No luck guys , tried deleting the app info in fame center but nothing happened except the same useless account came up again
  • VENOM650RVENOM650R Registered Users 3,319 Posts
    I wish I could give you a good news but unfortunately there is no way you can restart your previous account as the redemption code should like to your Game Center .. Future advice for RR game or any other game .. Before you want to start your game over .. Make sure that you delete the game record from the Game Center after you delete the game .. Disconnect your app ID from Game Center then download the game again .. Then connect it to Game Center and the the game will have new record .. Sorry for your lost Bro .. But as I seem lots if people losing thier account the same way as you .. And no one has yet confirm that he get his account back .. Again sorry for the bad news but I hope that someone from the administration can help you if there is a way ;) good luck
  • Miami FirefighterMiami Firefighter Registered Users 11 Posts
    They emailed me back saying they could fix it, i just had to give them all my info
  • EndoKuduroEndoKuduro Registered Users 7 Posts
    They emailed me back saying they could fix it, i just had to give them all my info
    Im still waiting
  • RobertaRoberta Registered Users 1 Posts
    Miami firefighter how can I contact them this just happened to me
  • [RR] Foxx[RR] Foxx Moderators 2,164 Posts
    if you go to ciegames.com and go to support you can submit a claim from there
  • DRUNKENRACERDRUNKENRACER Registered Users 44 Posts
    I finally got an email today asking for my info, I sent it. No response yet and still no update to my recent account, just the one I started with. It has been 14 day btw, at least.
  • [RR] Foxx[RR] Foxx Moderators 2,164 Posts
    to speed up that process you need to give them all the data in the original ticket. There are stickies that explain how to submit to CS
  • DRUNKENRACERDRUNKENRACER Registered Users 44 Posts
    [QUOTE=[RR] Foxx;n116190]to speed up that process you need to give them all the data in the original ticket. There are stickies that explain how to submit to CS[/QUOTE]
    I gave them all the info as you suggested. Then got an email that was clearly the same one they send to everybody asking for that info. Sent it it, then sent a follow up to ask how long it would take. This morning I got the same standard email asking for my info again, and again, nothing has happened, no actual response from a human and my account is not reset. It's messed up!
  • KingKush420KingKush420 Registered Users 12 Posts
    Does anyone know who I can speak with about a ban... I need my account unbanned and restored
  • KingKush420KingKush420 Registered Users 12 Posts
    I gotta message saying my accounts ban had been lifted but when I tried to join a lobby I still get tge bbannd message.. wat is going on?