Welcome to the new GGN

Darthplague99Darthplague99 Registered Users 81 Posts
First to post in the new forum haha i win lol cant wait to see all the new stuff glu has in store
In love with the darkside I fell
Dabbling all the way down
Jestered the devil with my song
And got what I wanted all along

Comments

• ZorenZoren Registered Users 84 Posts
    Oh man.... how's that possible! you're quicker than a few sec only! Didn't see any post when I started!
    Gone Hibernation! Don't Mind Me! I Wont Mind You!
  • shannyshanny Registered Users 440 Posts
    Here we are in our new forum. Awesome. I hope everyone finds their way.
    A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself. :cool:
  • DdannenDdannen Registered Users 875 Posts
    Lets see how much traffic the new forum generates as the structure for credit has changed. I think a lot of people were on GGN solely for points and nothing more.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
    basically you are right in the old forum mostly they are after the points for free credits... but this new forum does not require points or anything like the old ggn does. iOS and androids are just the same when using this forum but it is a different environment within the games itself as they are still a different platforms of devices...
  • shannyshanny Registered Users 440 Posts
    You are right about most only being there for the points. Unfortunately it was abused by spammers. I was one that was always felt points for posting should have been done away with long ago along with the "add me's". The sad thing is that the ones who used it wisely would have been punished too. I'm glad that is something in the past now. I think this new forum is going to be a breath of fresh air.
    A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself. :cool:
  • Rocky TopRocky Top Registered Users 127 Posts
    shanny wrote: »
    You are right about most only being there for the points. Unfortunately it was abused by spammers. I was one that was always felt points for posting should have been done away with long ago along with the "add me's". The sad thing is that the ones who used it wisely would have been punished too. I'm glad that is something in the past now. I think this new forum is going to be a breath of fresh air.
    Your right baby. Hope I can be more comfortably numb in this forum. If the need arises though, HAHAHAHA, the lizard will strike....Watching all your backs... I promise.
    They say the most pain a person will endure is being born. I personally don't remember being born, must have been during one of my blackouts.
  • TurpinTurpin Registered Users 240 Posts
    First to post in the new forum haha i win lol cant wait to see all the new stuff glu has in store

Lol Darth. Ya this form is great. Still Learning all the moves.
    One of the hardest lessons to learn Are the ones that hurt the most..
  • Is this all this new site has to offer? Had not been reading any posts quite some time now.
    I was expecting something more and I always thought the other site was boring.
    On the skin, this new site does looks pretty (but it seems more boring).
  • GlamazonGlamazon Registered Users 498 Posts
    If you want some action in the forums, check out the only game that currently has a portal to the forums... Dragon Storm. http://ggnbb.glu.com/forumdisplay.php?1-Dragon-Storm-Official-Forums

Once the rest of the games have those portals, things will certainly pick up.
    Is this all this new site has to offer? Had not been reading any posts quite some time now.
    I was expecting something more and I always thought the other site was boring.
    On the skin, this new site does looks pretty (but it seems more boring).

is there anything besides dull and boring words in you mate? i checked you on the other forum you're one of my friends in the lists. you're Brit right? i got another friend w/ same Neil name only diff. second name. he's also a Brit friendly since the beginning.. you know whats ironic theres a third Brit person in this forum clive141 in the old ggn and his user name here is hotspurs now he's wolfpack friend like you he was bored and much the same in some comments he posted long ago. he joined the convos and he became a friend to most of the regulars and the wolfpack... maybe you can be a friend too! ciao! have a nice nite..
  • Wooh, wooh, wooh, did any of the 10 SUPER ADMINS delete my account and my threads.
    I must come as the first user to be deleted by the SUPER ADMINS then?
    What a "nuisance" (am trying to use polite language here - wanted to say "prick") I am?

This site is really tight!
    I didn't know they have 10 SUPER ADMINS!
    I guess this DRAGON has to be really careful where it walks!
  • Darthplague99Darthplague99 Registered Users 81 Posts
    In the beginning there was darkness
    In the end nothing but darkness
    Relax my pet the darkside clouds everything including ur vision of the glu universe, return to the darkness of the abyss in the shadows i wait
    U never see the eyes of the devil until he comes calling
    BTW wolves dont walk we stalk
    In love with the darkside I fell
    Dabbling all the way down
    Jestered the devil with my song
    And got what I wanted all along
    Mariana wrote: »
    Veleu meu!

You're welcome!