Question for Glu

Darthplague99Darthplague99 Registered Users 81 Posts
There are a few sticky threads in the old forums that contain good information i was wondering will glu be reposting these in the new forums or is it up to the users to copy and paste it in the new forums thanks
In love with the darkside I fell
Dabbling all the way down
Jestered the devil with my song
And got what I wanted all along

Comments

• FrancisFrancis Registered Users, Moderators 591 Posts
    We do not recommend copying and pasting from the old forum. the transition is not completed yet. Since we are still building this forum, please wait until this is over then we will evaluate what should be copied.

This is a better approach as we will update the information with whatever changed since that post was made on the old forum.

Thanks for being patient, we will get there eventually with your help.
  • Darthplague99Darthplague99 Registered Users 81 Posts
    Thats what i figured there are three threads i am taking about in general topics
    transferring glu profile from an old devise to a new one
    Glu credits suddenly zero and
    My post GLU GOLD: Tips and tricks
    as new game forums are made available there are some threads that deffinatly need to be "brought over" thanks for all help
  • ZorenZoren Registered Users 84 Posts
    Heres a tip for free! How about having a working Mod for +10 Perth Time. The reason I suggested this is bcuz as I wrote this comment another drug ads just started to pop up in this Gen Forum while Glu is fast asleep the mouse are playing once again the same pattern I obsrved while scouring silently in the old ggn forum......
    Gone Hibernation! Don't Mind Me! I Wont Mind You!
  • Darthplague99Darthplague99 Registered Users 81 Posts
    Ur right zoren but let us remember this forum is only a day old i think next week will continue to make big changes i will say response times for inappropriate things being taken care of is a LOT faster here
  • DdannenDdannen Registered Users 875 Posts
    Will there be any SAMENESS to this forum such as sharing gold from the different games you own and play?
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
  • ZorenZoren Registered Users 84 Posts
    you havent seen the post in the old ggn, there will no longer be a g*points and a badge in this new forum.... so your glu credits will now depend on long you play your games that give away free credits once old ggn is totally put to sleep...
    Gone Hibernation! Don't Mind Me! I Wont Mind You!
  • shannyshanny Registered Users 440 Posts
    Hey Zorro,,, That sounds a little funny how you put that about the old ggn being "put to sleep". I guess that is appropriate those. The place is going to be euthanized. With all of the stuff that has been run through there in the last several months,,,I would say that is a very appropriate way of putting it. lol
    A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself. :cool:
  • Rocky TopRocky Top Registered Users 127 Posts
    Ddannen wrote: »
    Will there be any SAMENESS to this forum such as sharing gold from the different games you own and play?
    !
    Welcome Ddannen. Glad to see you here. Sent a friend request. We're all kinda trying to figure this out but its getting easier every day...PEACE.
    They say the most pain a person will endure is being born. I personally don't remember being born, must have been during one of my blackouts.
  • dilg2012dilg2012 Registered Users 358 Posts
    Just a quick question. Will there be any issues that I reconstructed my threads from the old forum in the new one - particularly my CKZ2 threads. I hate to redo them hence I made the effort to make new ones here in the new forum.
    The Wolf Pack are my friends, like all others whom I have the pleasure to know. You have my respect because you deserve it - the same way I expect this respect from you as well.