FROM THE ASHES OF THE OLD....

Rocky TopRocky Top Registered Users 127 Posts
The wolf pack has revived THE LIZARD KING. The crazy one is back. I am who I am. Peace and love to all my friends. Thanks guys/gals for making me light my fire. After all, "the pack" has to have a lizard for security reasons. Lol......
They say the most pain a person will endure is being born. I personally don't remember being born, must have been during one of my blackouts.
Prev1

Comments

• Darthplague99Darthplague99 Registered Users 81 Posts
    The force is strong in u the darkside is powerful the ability to rise from the dead is a power only the darkest of sith lords have and it seems we have our Tyrant Lizard King back ...lol
    In love with the darkside I fell
    Dabbling all the way down
    Jestered the devil with my song
    And got what I wanted all along
  • Rocky TopRocky Top Registered Users 127 Posts
    I was taught by the best....master.
    They say the most pain a person will endure is being born. I personally don't remember being born, must have been during one of my blackouts.
  • grelegrele Registered Users 73 Posts
    Nice to see the returning of the lizard...
    Welcome back lizard king and let it be your splited tongue sharp and poisonous
    Thanks grele. I'm so glad your over here to. Love seeing everybody. I hope more decide to come. There is a ton of new stuff here. We're gonna rock it out. Your pal, Rocky....
  • shannyshanny Registered Users 440 Posts
    I wish you would make up your mind. Lol Glad to see he's back, although I know he never really left.
    A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself. :cool:
  • TurpinTurpin Registered Users 240 Posts
    YRocky what's going on???? Not much with me.
    One of the hardest lessons to learn Are the ones that hurt the most..
  • ZorenZoren Registered Users 84 Posts
    Now were really in business.... I'd love to see Sapho mon amie... Gmabob26 havent seen yet. Tev should come back too. Almost forgot NeilThompson havent seen him yet
    Gone Hibernation! Don't Mind Me! I Wont Mind You!
  • gmabob26gmabob26 Registered Users 31 Posts
    Took me a lil bit to get registered,you guys arent getting rid of me that easy! Maybe if Shann lets Tev know laurens gone he'll come back?
    Well, my mind is made up. Lol. Good to see you in here to. No, he will always be around.... SSSSSSSS.
    Hi Turp, now we're all in here together almost..... We lack a few but it's getting there.....
    Gma has entered the building........
    I will definately let Tev know gma. I will give him a shout today and hopefully he will give it a testdrive. Glad to see you made it over gma.
    Even if i dont post,i check the forums just to see how you all of you are doing, even when i have nothing to add to the convo :-) read your idea for creating a shortcut Shanny,thanks for the tip! I do have a favor to ask from the pack...will you please keep your fingers crossed for me? I dont have a job but have applied for one i really want,working with developmentally disabled adults,it would be such a privilege so rewarding,maybe even a way to show that i deserved my Aunt! She died when i was 9 but thanks to her,i felt the world would be a better place if more adults were retarded
    Hello Gma... Glad you are working your way around in this forum.... Goodluck with your job hunting thou...
  • DdannenDdannen Registered Users 875 Posts
    you guys make me wonder, how long were you on GGN? Looks like a tight knit group :-)
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
    were not that old! were just friends since lol!
    We've been thru alot together&the wolfpack is a really nice group.i've been here less than a year but they seem like family to me,hope the pack keeps growing
    I hope you get your job gma. I have one you can start with though. My brother is out of the hospital and living at my house while I try to help with his recover from his stroke. So pack your bags and come on down to Arizona. Bring your man with you. lol

Hmmm...I'm wondering if the Lizard Queen needs to come back. I just don't like the icon for it though. What do you say King???
    I would if i could! My guy just had back surgery so i'm going to bring him here for a few days
    I hope he is healing up fast gma. Those back surgeries are tough. I have had a few. I wish him and YOU the best.
    Long enough to know better. Still young enough to try it. Lol.
    No doubt. She belongs by my side. ALWAYS..... Baby, you don't need an avatar to be the lizard queen.....
    gmabob26 wrote: »
    Even if i dont post,i check the forums just to see how you all of you are doing, even when i have nothing to add to the convo :-) read your idea for creating a shortcut Shanny,thanks for the tip! I do have a favor to ask from the pack...will you please keep your fingers crossed for me? I dont have a job but have applied for one i really want,working with developmentally disabled adults,it would be such a privilege so rewarding,maybe even a way to show that i deserved my Aunt! She died when i was 9 but thanks to her,i felt the world would be a better place if more adults were retarded
    Hello gma. Welcome and I hope the job hunting goes well. Tell your fella Rocky hopes he gets to feeling better.
    I just don't care for those avatars I had. I am fond of the one I have currently with the pack and all. I know that I hold the crown, just didn't know if I should put it back on (my avatar). I only removed from my avatar anyway,, I never took it off because I knew the king was just in "sorts" that day. lol
    Wow all ur avatars look great.
    Rocky I did not think it was going to be this much fun here. I was wrong. Who is missen in the pack. I love that we can see all the members in the Wolfpack think that's awesome awesome awesome.:D
    How rude of me....... what's going on Wolfpack,friends and Glu. Not much with me we got 8"of more of snow today don't know where to put it cuz of the 3 feet of snow received last week. So I just piled on top of the ten foot snow banks that we have......lol
    Turpin wrote: »
    Rocky I did not think it was going to be this much fun here. I was wrong. Who is missen in the pack. I love that we can see all the members in the Wolfpack think that's awesome awesome awesome.:D
    Neil isn't here yet. How are you liking that snow Turpin. I like your avatar too. It's awesome!!!!
    shanny wrote: »
    I just don't care for those avatars I had. I am fond of the one I have currently with the pack and all. I know that I hold the crown, just didn't know if I should put it back on (my avatar). I only removed from my avatar anyway,, I never took it off because I knew the king was just in "sorts" that day. lol

Your a doll either way.....You will always hold the crown...lol. I can send you a cool pic of Jim and Pam together. Hope to hear from you tomorrow.. Good night luv....
    Turpin wrote: »

I don't know. I think we're all here. Wish Neil would be more active. He's a cool dude...Good night brother...