2nd try

Kith examsKith exams Registered Users 1 Posts
How do you report people who are acting inappropriately? I'm not talking about some mild cussing here. What is going on in the chat is sexual harassment, and in my opinion, pedifelia (pretend if not actual,which is almost as bad. It has taken me an hour to even find someone to ask!

Comments

• ZorenZoren Registered Users 84 Posts
    once this thread you started is seen by an Admin they will take actions on this inappropriate act of forum misuse.. but if there is such act it is better you also copy and paste the link to it so that it will not be so difficile to find what you just mentioned and they will deal with it accordingly...
    Gone Hibernation! Don't Mind Me! I Wont Mind You!
  • Rocky TopRocky Top Registered Users 127 Posts
    Kith exams wrote: »
    How do you report people who are acting inappropriately? I'm not talking about some mild cussing here. What is going on in the chat is sexual harassment, and in my opinion, pedifelia (pretend if not actual,which is almost as bad. It has taken me an hour to even find someone to ask!
    Zoren is right on the money. Playtime is over with all that mess. Don't get discouraged and welcome...BTW, a little advice , Zoren will never lead you wrong. I'll speak for him 100%......
    They say the most pain a person will endure is being born. I personally don't remember being born, must have been during one of my blackouts.
  • ZorenZoren Registered Users 84 Posts
    I'll be damned! to report such inappropriate activities there is a small exclamation point inside a triangle located on the bottom left corner of each comment posted surely that is how to report a link that violates forum terms and conditions.....
    Gone Hibernation! Don't Mind Me! I Wont Mind You!
  • GlamazonGlamazon Registered Users 498 Posts
    Hi Kith. We have seen your post on FB and your customer support ticket. Thank you for contacting us; we are working to address the issue.
  • DdannenDdannen Registered Users 875 Posts
    This is good. A nice way to keep lascivious actions to a minimum.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
  • shannyshanny Registered Users 440 Posts
    Zoren wrote: »
    I'll be damned! to report such inappropriate activities there is a small exclamation point inside a triangle located on the bottom left corner of each comment posted surely that is how to report a link that violates forum terms and conditions.....
    I just noticed that too zoren. That should make it a lot easier for everyone involved. So many goodies and not even Christmas! lol
    A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself. :cool:
  • TurpinTurpin Registered Users 240 Posts
    Wow hope its #1 on the list for Glu to fix.
    One of the hardest lessons to learn Are the ones that hurt the most..
  • FrancisFrancis Registered Users, Moderators 591 Posts
    yes, the system works great.

For example, yesterday, Shanny reported an inappropriate message. The forum pinged us via email. I was at the time fixing lunch for my kids so I quickly looked and killed the spammy thread within a minute or two. This is way better than the previous forum where we did not have this functionality.

Expect this process to maintain a positive experience for everyone on this forum and thanks for helping us when you see bad stuff posted.
  • KaiserKaiser Registered Users 8 Posts
    It's good to hear that there will be no tolerance for garbage.
  • Darthplague99Darthplague99 Registered Users 81 Posts
    I will say glu has been like grease lightning on inappropriate posts if i see one its usually down in less them a half hour it may be more difficult as the forums expand but im glad glu is on top pf it keep up the good work ;)
    In love with the darkside I fell
    Dabbling all the way down
    Jestered the devil with my song
    And got what I wanted all along