Back in time

Darthplague99Darthplague99 Registered Users 81 Posts
In case u haven't seen the old forum in a while it has warped back in time about 14the weeks and the old points system (add me) has been restored but ur glu points have also been reset (I was at 66006 now 34280) its kinda tripy I think this signals the end of the old forums
In love with the darkside I fell
Dabbling all the way down
Jestered the devil with my song
And got what I wanted all along

Comments

• grelegrele Registered Users 73 Posts
    I have just 30k points less lol
  • shannyshanny Registered Users 440 Posts
    I'm hearing the bugle play "Taps" in the background. It's sad to see it go because we all met there and there are many memories. But we have a much much better place now, so I will pay my respects and gladfully make this forum our new "home".
    A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself. :cool:
  • TurpinTurpin Registered Users 240 Posts
    I seen that last night......I was like "what the ...." first was when I seen I had 28 messages then I only had 17,000 points and my avatar picture was an old Patriot picture. I knew right there and then it was coming to an end.
    Yeah was a little weird to see that happening.........lol
    One of the hardest lessons to learn Are the ones that hurt the most..
    It appears to be gone now. I just tried to check it out and it said "page could not be found". Should we have a moment of silence in memory to the old ggn? lol
  • TurpinTurpin Registered Users 240 Posts
    Hooooooowl For the old Glu page.

And that was a lot faster than a few months.......lol
    One of the hardest lessons to learn Are the ones that hurt the most..
  • TranZzzTranZzz Registered Users 61 Posts
    It happened to me too.. i opened the ggn site on my device.. g*points down to about 4k.. glu golds missing about 3000..
    Zoren was not at the second on leaderboard.. general discussion forum were won't open..
    Then i logout the old ggn at my lappy and enter the old ggn site on my device.. it back normal again..
    My g*point and glu gold shown normally again.. if some of you still login the old ggn site on pc.. i think you should logout and then login with ur device.
    But the forum still won't open again.
    I like what I do, I do what I like. Just do it.
    Turpin wrote: »
    Hooooooowl For the old Glu page.

And that was a lot faster than a few months.......lol
    Yeah,,it was faster than expected. But this forum is moving along faster than probably expected too. No sense hanging onto leftovers when you have the main entree right here.
  • TranZzzTranZzz Registered Users 61 Posts
    Sorry.. my bad..
    After posted my thread.. i enter the old ggn from the game.. it back showing my g*points become 5519 and show my glu gold is 4444.
    I've already reached about 16900 g*points and have 7027 glu golds now.
    Will my glu gold dissapear then?
    I like what I do, I do what I like. Just do it.
  • GlamazonGlamazon Registered Users 498 Posts
    The forums are under construction but should be back to normal soon. We have not changed anything regarding points, posts or gold over there, you may just be seeing some artifacts. Your in-game currency is not effected (nor will it be when the forums over there are no longer accessible).
  • Darthplague99Darthplague99 Registered Users 81 Posts
    Thanks for clearing that up Glam i dont really care about the points anymore but its just more sign the old ggn is on the way out and i cant wait till this is running at peak im loving it
    In love with the darkside I fell
    Dabbling all the way down
    Jestered the devil with my song
    And got what I wanted all along
  • ZorenZoren Registered Users 84 Posts
    if you were here when they made the last server maintenance that doesn't surprised you...
    Gone Hibernation! Don't Mind Me! I Wont Mind You!
  • Rocky TopRocky Top Registered Users 127 Posts
    The old is gone. Hmmm. (thinking, thinking, thinking) I got it. "This is the end, beautiful friend, the end. I'll never look in to your eyes again. My only friend the end." Now that I've said that, "keep your eyes on the road and your hand on the wheel." Hello all my buddies. Good to see you all. Rocky...
    They say the most pain a person will endure is being born. I personally don't remember being born, must have been during one of my blackouts.
    Rocky Top wrote: »
    The old is gone. Hmmm. (thinking, thinking, thinking) I got it. "This is the end, beautiful friend, the end. I'll never look in to your eyes again. My only friend the end." Now that I've said that, "keep your eyes on the road and your hand on the wheel." Hello all my buddies. Good to see you all. Rocky...
    Now that is the song I"m hearing in the background, not taps. lol You know that is my favorite song of his.