Tecnical Support old GGN

ZorenZoren Registered Users 84 Posts
Seems the old forum haven't been replied with some legit Tech'l prob regarding some user with games issues... There is one user that is asking how do you locate "UID" to identify the user account. This UID question is a response from the customer support asking the user to provide the UID to verify the claim. So, how do you locate your UID in your device? Just relaying this query so that I will also know what is exactly UID meant by the customer support...
Gone Hibernation! Don't Mind Me! I Wont Mind You!

Comments

• Darthplague99Darthplague99 Registered Users 81 Posts
    Good question like i told the user in question i believe it is their name hope glu will give a straight answer soon
    In love with the darkside I fell
    Dabbling all the way down
    Jestered the devil with my song
    And got what I wanted all along
  • FrancisFrancis Registered Users, Moderators 591 Posts
    I'm not sure what this is all about. We don't ask for UID, not even sure what that is. Maybe the user needs to submit a ticket to our staff and we will help him directly that's the best route.

I will check and see what is that all about. BTW everyone can post here in this forum, it is not open, no need to stay on old GGN :)

Edit....
    Ok found the information: Tap the upper left corner of the screen to see a pop up that will show you your device unique identifier uid_xxxxxxxxxxxxx. Please provide this number correctly without any typos to avoid delays.

This should be done within the Stardom game, it's not an Android function it's built into the game. I will ask our team to follow-up with the user. thanks for pointing this out.
  • ZorenZoren Registered Users 84 Posts
    Very nice Tandem with Glu-CC1! Thanks for relay of the query....
  • FrederikaFrederika Registered Users 7 Posts
    thank u for your help telling the team..help me alot..:)
  • EinzEinz Registered Users 17 Posts
    Do everyone have to start as a new member or can we directly connect using our old profile?

LI lost all my glu gold. What happened? Reply on my inbox here at this forum from almost 600 to nil
  • ZorenZoren Registered Users 84 Posts
    not really no.... but give it time maybe one of the admins can fixed it for you....
  • GlamazonGlamazon Registered Users 498 Posts
    Einz wrote: »
    Do everyone have to start as a new member or can we directly connect using our old profile?

LI lost all my glu gold. What happened? Reply on my inbox here at this forum from almost 600 to nil

Your Glu Credits/Gold are not effected. Glu Points (points awarded for forum activities) are not available any longer and the profiles are not connected. I have manually updated your post count to reflect the number of posts you made on the old site.
  • GlamazonGlamazon Registered Users 498 Posts
    MIKE26 wrote: »
    I want to restore all that i completed in old version glu.
    Hi Mike, I looked into your old account and there is no record of you making any posts. I saw that you had GPoints, but we no longer award GPoints. Your Glu Gold is in no way effected by this.