Hi every1 hope all my friends re add me

Well this is different I wonder how it goes, it seems a bit tedious,What do you think?:rolleyes:

Comments

• shannyshanny Registered Users 440 Posts
    Welcome EnglandsGamer. As you see friends that you would like to add, you can simply click on their avatar and and option of "add as friend" should appear. Just select that. It is quite easy. ( or you can visit their profile and do it that way )

*BTW, this is not an "add me" thread". There are no longer points involved with the adding of friends. That was done away with several weeks ago.
    A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself. :cool:
  • ZorenZoren Registered Users 84 Posts
    hmm.... a very warm welcome from the mods of picket fences....
    Gone Hibernation! Don't Mind Me! I Wont Mind You!
  • LOLLOL Registered Users 98 Posts
    Well im new too but welcome all the same��������
    Firelanceie a happy and proud avenger(dragon storm)
  • EinzEinz Registered Users 17 Posts
    If this page is strictly for forums then where does glu gold comes from? Buying them? How to obtain gold then? Interacting is a postive thing even for me I am for it. If this page doesn't allow us to obtain gold how is it connected to glu games. Yakaty yak..
    In the announcement that was made at the old site regarding the chang over to this site. They said there would be more ways of earning free gold, but the point sysyem and badges would no longer be used. The site is still young and is expanding very quickly. The general forum topic is just one of many forums here. There are several game specific forums already open and upon completion, should have all glu games covered.
  • GlamazonGlamazon Registered Users 498 Posts
    Hi All. When on the old forum we said there would continue to be ways of earning gold, those were specific to the old GGN (reading posts as opposed to posting). Moving forward here, ways of earning free gold will be external, through sites like Tapjoy and similar services. Alternatively, playing games rewards you with free gold and we also run weekly promotions. And lastly, as we develop a larger community here, we will also be having individual in-game events where winners can get rewards. We don't want to set up false expectations that there will be rewards for forum activity, because for the foreseeable future, there will not be.
    Thank you Glamazon for making that more understandable. That's pretty much what I was trying to get at, but you put it much better lol. I have been trying to make sure that people realize that posting for points and adding friends is no longer in effect, which will greatly cut down in spam.
  • gmabob26gmabob26 Registered Users 31 Posts
    One question,will we lose our friends in say BTG,if we dont refriend them in here?
  • FrancisFrancis Registered Users, Moderators 591 Posts
    gmabob26 wrote: »
    One question,will we lose our friends in say BTG,if we dont refriend them in here?

Friends in games are connected through your social media network like Facebook or Game Center, they are not connected to a forum. So to answer your question: No you will not lose friends in game regardless of what you do with forum friends.