Wacamoe - Introduction

wacamoewacamoe Registered Users 61 Posts
Hey all! Name's Wacamoe. I am a Glu employee working in the Android development team. Just wanted to give a quick hello to everyone on the forums.

If you every have a question/comment/concern, i will do my best to address it and/or point you in the right direction.

Happy gaming!
happy gaming

Comments

• ZorenZoren Registered Users 84 Posts
    nice intro. i'm still trying to figure out which is Glu-Craig in this new forum.... Glamazon i'm pretty sure i know :-)
    Gone Hibernation! Don't Mind Me! I Wont Mind You!
  • GlamazonGlamazon Registered Users 498 Posts
    Zoren wrote: »
    nice intro. i'm still trying to figure out which is Glu-Craig in this new forum.... Glamazon i'm pretty sure i know :-)

Glu-Craig likely won't be around here much...
  • ZorenZoren Registered Users 84 Posts
    hmm..... no wander i haven't seen him post anything in the old ggn in the last 2 months maybe.....
    Gone Hibernation! Don't Mind Me! I Wont Mind You!
  • shannyshanny Registered Users 440 Posts
    Hello Wacamoe!! It's nice to see another super admin out and about.
    A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself. :cool:
  • wacamoewacamoe Registered Users 61 Posts
    I'm happy to be here. Always wanted to interact more the community. Our community managers have made it that much easier to be in touch with you guys.
    happy gaming
  • shannyshanny Registered Users 440 Posts
    I think it's excellent. The new tools are so much better. And having you guys interacting more with the community is going to make everyone happy, I'm sure ! It's great to see you have some fun too with the game characters (in the other thread). If you are a T.O.O.L in disguise and Percy suggested, you better watch out, because I am not a friend of the T.O.O.L. lol (I'm thinking Commando is probably closer to the identity)
    A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself. :cool:
  • gmabob26gmabob26 Registered Users 31 Posts
    Are you sure you want to be in touch with us,most of us are a little"touched" might rub off on you! Seriously,its great to have admins that are part of the group not some omnipotent anonymous being that is out of touch with us.
  • TranZzzTranZzz Registered Users 61 Posts
    Hello Wacamoe.. sounds like Samoan name..
    You must be Samoan Giant.. lol.. kidding..
    I like what I do, I do what I like. Just do it.
  • FrancisFrancis Registered Users, Moderators 591 Posts
    He's not a giant but he does work on giant code ;)

wacamoe is one of the fastest engineers to to get things done right, so glad to have him participate here.
  • wacamoewacamoe Registered Users 61 Posts
    Francis wrote: »
    He's not a giant but he does work on giant code ;)

wacamoe is one of the fastest engineers to to get things done right, so glad to have him participate here.

Thank you kindly!
    happy gaming