Very impressive Glu

TurpinTurpin Registered Users 240 Posts
Glu Great graphics out there now. Seeing this site get upgraded all the time Makes me see that you really do care and wants us to come back all the time. ;):D:)
One of the hardest lessons to learn Are the ones that hurt the most..
Prev13

Comments

• wacamoewacamoe Registered Users 61 Posts
    Thanks Turpin!
    happy gaming
  • FrancisFrancis Registered Users, Moderators 591 Posts
    wacamoe fights Francis in GunBros2... he does not know that Percy got my back!
    Oh no....the forum rumble......Maybe I'm Percy in disguise......
    happy gaming
  • shannyshanny Registered Users 440 Posts
    It looks like the game on!!! lol;)
    A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself. :cool:
  • PercyPercy Registered Users 66 Posts
    wacamoe wrote: »
    Oh no....the forum rumble......Maybe I'm Percy in disguise......

Ummm better watch your back sir, you are definitely NOT Percy... humm maybe a T.O.O.L agent in disguise? ;)
    Drats....my cover is blown!
    happy gaming
    I'm just in deep cover.....you can call me.....they just call me.....The Commando!
    happy gaming
  • ZorenZoren Registered Users 84 Posts
    understandable... cool! battle of the Admins. carry on! :-)
    Gone Hibernation! Don't Mind Me! I Wont Mind You!
    If "Biggy Big" or a T.O.O.L shows up,, I'm taking cover!!!
  • Darthplague99Darthplague99 Registered Users 81 Posts
    U guys are killing me the Dark Lord wants some T.O.O.L. but u gotta put it out on android please
    In love with the darkside I fell
    Dabbling all the way down
    Jestered the devil with my song
    And got what I wanted all along
    U guys are killing me the Dark Lord wants some T.O.O.L. but u gotta put it out on android please
    I Know what you mean Darth. I want to get in on this Gun Bro II action too, but I have android. As you know,, I am a Gun Bro fan, so know who the players are at least. I just can't wait to see the new one. I hear it is awesome!! And seeing the admins rumbling in the forum is awesome! They are obviously having fun with them too. lol;)
    GunBros II is an awesome game.....although I am partial partial to other shooters...
    happy gaming
    If it is anything at all like the original Gun Bro, but better, I can already tell you now that it is going to be my favorite game. I am a Gun Bro. addict.
    the power of the dark side is weak in this forum Darth! your Android saber is no match against the power of iOS saber lol!

****edit*****
    you gotta play GB2 this game wins them all Darth.... but for now eat your heart out lol!
  • Darthplague99Darthplague99 Registered Users 81 Posts
    Zoren wrote: »
    the power of the dark side is weak in this forum Darth! your Android saber is no much against the power of iOS saber lol!

Hahaha patience is a virtue and i will sit and wait to unleash the fury of the darkside then TOOL will Suffer ME!!!:mad:
    In love with the darkside I fell
    Dabbling all the way down
    Jestered the devil with my song
    And got what I wanted all along
  • Rocky TopRocky Top Registered Users 127 Posts
    Hahaha patience is a virtue and i will sit and wait to unleash the fury of the darkside then TOOL will Suffer ME!!!:mad:

Don't be so sure master. I'm waiting also for Android. When we all can play, then it's gonna be good. Lol. We all need to play at the same time. That's gonna be awesome. Hope everyone is doing good. Hmmmm, when I get it I'm gonna shoot zoren first. Lol. Beware the lizard king is coming.....You guys/gals be good.
    They say the most pain a person will endure is being born. I personally don't remember being born, must have been during one of my blackouts.
  • FrancisFrancis Registered Users, Moderators 591 Posts
    Here's a teaser ;) it's 20 mins long:

Gun Bros 2 HD.

P.S. I kick butt in this haha ;)
    I kick some pretty good butt in Gun Bro. I can't wait so I can kick some serious butt in GB2. I'm not a bad Bro (sis) to have in your brotherhood!;)
  • How many admins do they have here?
    I counted like 10 which is something unheard of at the old site?
    I see those admin boys are having fun.
    Well, at least someone is having fun here.
    This site is dull - I see POSTS started 2 weeks ago and it is still up there ALL ALONE..
    Guess, the other side JUST become more interesting.
    See you guys back at the old site.
    God save the Glu (from dullness!)
  • GlamazonGlamazon Registered Users 498 Posts
    Once we make the announcements on the old site, change the in-game portals and start closing down the threads over there, things will pick up over here. That won't happen until we have a few more things set up on this side though. So right now, it's like a little private island for the Wolf Pack. ;)
    Glamazon wrote: »
    Once we make the announcements on the old site, change the in-game portals and start closing down the threads over there, things will pick over here. That won't happen until we have a few more things set up on this side though. So right now, it's like a little private island for the Wolf Pack. ;)

Lol. Nice my dear. Island of the wolf pack. Sound like a game. Yeah, think about it. We should all be able to come up with a story line. Lol.
    They say the most pain a person will endure is being born. I personally don't remember being born, must have been during one of my blackouts.
    Rocky Top wrote: »
    Hmmmm, when I get it I'm gonna shoot zoren first. Lol. Beware the lizard king is coming.....You guys/gals be good.

ha!ha! you cant catch ol'chum! i think it can't be played across 2 different platforms. in any case i'm not going multiplayer mode yet on iOS system i don't wanna get caught in the crossfire of the battle admins either lol!
    Zoren wrote: »
    ha!ha! you cant catch ol'chum! i think it can't be played across 2 different platforms. in any case i'm not going multiplayer mode yet on iOS system i don't wanna get caught in the crossfire of the battle admins either lol!

I sure can respect that. Lol. Have a good evening friend. Peace to you.....
  • This side of the Forum is like Fort Knox of Glu. I counted like 10 SUPER ADMINS and MODS!
    You meet them everywhere.. Gosh, Glu must have spent quite a small fortune for this new team of employees?
    Well, good luck to the transition but I won't be one of them doing the transition (and I have seen plenty many abandoning the nest, except of course for the wolves you mentioned).

If only these people talk to us at the other side when we needed them before:

wacamoe
    Francis
    Percy
    G-Scot
    Glamazon
    gluadmin
    Mom
    mrexxon
    Shanny
    Seagull
    This side of the Forum is like Fort Knox of Glu. I counted like 10 SUPER ADMINS and MODS!
    You meet them everywhere.. Gosh, Glu must have spent quite a small fortune for this new team of employees?
    Well, good luck to the transition but I won't be one of them doing the transition (and I have seen plenty many abandoning the nest, except of course for the wolves you mentioned).

If only these people talk to us at the other side when we needed them before:

wacamoe
    Francis
    Percy
    G-Scot
    Glamazon
    gluadmin
    Mom
    mrexxon
    Shanny
    Seagull

Many of these names listed are new names that were known as someone else at the other site. And mine can be found at the old site helping when I could. And there may be some new ones. It really is hard to compare this site with the old one because there are many features that were not available before that alert admin when needed, allow more interaction, and so much more. None of this was available at the old site. As Glamazon said (and she was very active in the old site), this site will increase in use once the other one is shut down.
  • Interaction? The only more interaction I see here is the continuity in removing threads.
    I thought this is General Discussion?
    Where you can talk about tips on good health, about blogging (and any other general discussion) but I see them all removed leaving the same old posts up there all alone?

Most probably, if someone talks about football - they will also be relentlessly removed by the 10 SUPER ADMINS!

I see you are a Moderator. You should know better.
    I don't see interaction - do you?
  • TurpinTurpin Registered Users 240 Posts
    Wolfpack Island sounds like a great game........
  • TurpinTurpin Registered Users 240 Posts
    Rich Give this Site a chance it's pretty awesome when you get to know it.;)
  • Look at me - only 4 posts uptill now? There is no activity here because threads are being continously removed except the threads on "Very impressive Glu", "OK-I'm first" and "Welcome to the new GGN" that had managed to remained at the top (without activity) since 2 weeks ago!

Well, I have to admit that after being here, the old site became so much more interesting. Look at yourself. You used to come up with nice threads at the other end. Here, you are always stuck within a thread (as mostly everyone).

Look at the screen. Two weeks ago, it was the same screen!
    There has not been much interaction here yet because many of the users are still using the old site. The only things that are being removed from this forum are the multiple drug ads and other similar spam.
    Discussing topics that you have mentioned should not be a problem. It was allowed at the old site too. It's just that nobody has started any yet. So far, we just have what you see, and the occasional person trying to start trouble like you saw happen in the old site. I will be happy to participate in any subject brought up that interests me, just as I did in the old forum. I really think if you give it a shot, that you would like it. It has about every feature that was asked for by the users.