General Discussion on OLD forums will be shutting down on March 8

GlamazonGlamazon Registered Users 498 Posts
Please help us spread the word on the old forums. We will be shutting down individual game threads within the next few weeks as well, so if anyone has friends on "the other side" please help them break on through... over here to this side. As you can see, no games will be left without a place to land.

Comments

• ZorenZoren Registered Users 84 Posts
    oh well... atleast i still got my last 20 free glu credit awhile ago...
    Gone Hibernation! Don't Mind Me! I Wont Mind You!
  • shannyshanny Registered Users 440 Posts
    D-Day is officially March 8th huh? I shall get my trumpet out and play "Taps" in remembrance of a lot of good and very bad memories that will be laid to rest!;) lol
    A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself. :cool:
  • LOLLOL Registered Users 98 Posts
    Im lost whats that
    Firelanceie a happy and proud avenger(dragon storm)
  • Rocky TopRocky Top Registered Users 127 Posts
    shanny wrote: »
    D-Day is officially March 8th huh? I shall get my trumpet out and play "Taps" in remembrance of a lot of good and very bad memories that will be laid to rest!;) lol

Nope, how about "THE END" by the greatest band ever been.....lol.
    They say the most pain a person will endure is being born. I personally don't remember being born, must have been during one of my blackouts.
  • shannyshanny Registered Users 440 Posts
    Yes. That's the one. Why do I keep doing that? lol
    A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself. :cool:
  • TurpinTurpin Registered Users 240 Posts
    Yup Received my last Free 20 The other day as well. But all my close friends are here so if they don't want to move to the other side Then let them go with the thread.

You can lead a camel to the water but you can't make them drink it.....;)
    One of the hardest lessons to learn Are the ones that hurt the most..
  • GlamazonGlamazon Registered Users 498 Posts
    All the rest of the shut-down dates have also been posted. All individual forums will be closed down over there in one week. Enjoy the last week. ;)
  • FrancisFrancis Registered Users, Moderators 591 Posts
    shanny wrote: »

only 2 areas on March 8: general discussion and tech support. the others will follow soon after per Glamazon's direction. :)