Wolf Pack Island

GlamazonGlamazon Registered Users 498 Posts
I was trying to find some Glu wolf-related assets for you guys... but all I could find was from Deer Hunter Reloaded, which may be a little morbid. :/

Comments

• TurpinTurpin Registered Users 240 Posts
    To make up a game called Wolfpack Island And having the members of the Wolfpack With characters on Wolf Pack Island Would be phenomenal,crazy And awesome!!!!!

Myself could not find any games With Wolves Like you said except Deerhunter reloaded.
    ;)
    Think about it Wolfpack Island game......
    One of the hardest lessons to learn Are the ones that hurt the most..
  • shannyshanny Registered Users 440 Posts
    You could really have some fun in creating the characters for this game. That would be so awesome! lol You are onto something there Glamazon! haha
    A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself. :cool:
  • Darthplague99Darthplague99 Registered Users 81 Posts
    There maybe something to this if u could choose ur wolfpack member(they are the good guys) and have them go out on thier island looking to clean up the island of the evil beasts o and its co-op so our friends can help with the clean up...lol but it has to be on android please
    In love with the darkside I fell
    Dabbling all the way down
    Jestered the devil with my song
    And got what I wanted all along
  • TranZzzTranZzz Registered Users 61 Posts
    Wolf hunting on Deer Hunter Reloaded? So sad..:( every wolves there were hunted and killed.. lol..
    I like what I do, I do what I like. Just do it.
  • wacamoewacamoe Registered Users 61 Posts
    There may have been some old, feature phone assets for wolves in Stranded or Stranded II. Though....they'd be something like 25x25
    happy gaming
  • gmabob26gmabob26 Registered Users 31 Posts
    Maybe we invade cities&brutally kill the evil spammers& trollers,then go home to our island to relax? Chill out watching football,tipping back a few,i'll bake the cookies!
  • Rocky TopRocky Top Registered Users 127 Posts
    I'm telling ya, your on to something....How about people who change into wolves to destroy demons or zombies? Why not, even vampires. Lol. Lovin' it.
    They say the most pain a person will endure is being born. I personally don't remember being born, must have been during one of my blackouts.
  • AY420AY420 Registered Users 76 Posts
    Hmmm, yeah this could really be developed. I've got ideas....... The characters, oh, the characters......lol
    Disbelief in magic can force a poor soul into believing in government and business.
  • ZorenZoren Registered Users 84 Posts
    wolfpack island eh?!. what somekind of a sentry or something.....
    Gone Hibernation! Don't Mind Me! I Wont Mind You!
  • gmabob26 wrote: »
    Maybe we invade cities&brutally kill the evil spammers& trollers,then go home to our island to relax? Chill out watching football,tipping back a few,i'll bake the cookies!

Yeah, you can DREAM ON IT (in YOUR LIFETIME plus another 1,000 years!)

If Glu had invested time and efforts with this site, they will want this place to be really GRAND and COMMANDING.

Wolf pack island?

Do you want to say, "Come on over to the new site - the Wolf pack island?"

Or do you may want to say "The Liar of 10,000 Dragons" where the Salvic dragons, Drakon, Lindworm, Rong, Yong, Neak, Long Zomok, Vishap, Yilbegan, Balaur, Vere Celen (and etc - like I said, 10,000 dragons), and not a bunch of sissy wolfies lives!

And please drop the idea of a Wolfpack Island game already!

You're going get the 10 SUPER ADMINS butts kicked by Nicollo and Matt!!

Trust me - Nicollo and Matt will be really be pissed with the 10 SUPER ADMINS for going overboard!
    You do know there is no such things as dragons. And you do know there are such things as wolf packs. And don't get mad because there might be an island of wolf packs. So keep flying and breathing your fire breath on us Because you don't exist now do you.....Hahahhahaa
  • Turpin wrote: »
    You do know there is no such things as dragons. And you do know there are such things as wolf packs. And don't get mad because there might be an island of wolf packs. So keep flying and breathing your fire breath on us Because you don't exist now do you.....Hahahhahaa

You had not lived as ancient as I had.
    Deep hidden in the middle east, in the mysterious (I can't tell you the location) lies the Liar of the 10,000 dragons ALL ASLEEP unless you WOLFIES really pisses us OFF!!!
    Now you are excused, mere wolfie!
  • Darthplague99Darthplague99 Registered Users 81 Posts
    U must know the wolf pack has the Lizard King with us now bow to ur master hahaha
    And i wont even speak of the dark lord that stays in shadow a true nightmare in the deep of a dragons lair
    I sense much fear in u my pet dragon
    In love with the darkside I fell
    Dabbling all the way down
    Jestered the devil with my song
    And got what I wanted all along
  • shannyshanny Registered Users 440 Posts
    the spam is being removed as it comes in. Sorry for the inconvenience.
    A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself. :cool:
  • grelegrele Registered Users 73 Posts
    Nice ideas... Could be fun to have kinda morpg
  • ZorenZoren Registered Users 84 Posts
    Maybe or maybe not.....
    Gone Hibernation! Don't Mind Me! I Wont Mind You!
    Okay I am heading to Bed on Wolf Pack Island. Goodnight everybody.
  • Rocky TopRocky Top Registered Users 127 Posts
    Goodnight turpin.
    They say the most pain a person will endure is being born. I personally don't remember being born, must have been during one of my blackouts.