Glu,, Sport games

TurpinTurpin Registered Users 240 Posts
Is there a chance in the future that Glu would make Some sort of sport game like Madden football, Baseball And so on?? The game to have now are great but I RULE in all the sports games.....lol;)
One of the hardest lessons to learn Are the ones that hurt the most..

Comments

• shannyshanny Registered Users 440 Posts
    That would be a nice change of pace. They don't have any sports games. I would like to see a football game come out.
    A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself. :cool:
  • GlamazonGlamazon Registered Users 498 Posts
    Anything is possible!
  • TurpinTurpin Registered Users 240 Posts
    Just let you know I am king of football. On Madden football I have never lost a game. My highest score on Madden football Was against the New York Jets. New England Patriots 110 points New York Jets 21. I'm just telling you I rule in football......lol

That is correct it would be a good change and anything is possible...... thank you for the reply right away
  • Rocky TopRocky Top Registered Users 127 Posts
    Turpin wrote: »
    Just let you know I am king of football. On Madden football I have never lost a game. My highest score on Madden football Was against the New York Jets. New England Patriots 110 points New York Jets 21. I'm just telling you I rule in football......lol

That is correct it would be a good change and anything is possible...... thank you for the reply right away

Lmao. Now turpin, if they made a football game, we'll make a BET who wins. Be careful, you'll be face painting again.lol
    They say the most pain a person will endure is being born. I personally don't remember being born, must have been during one of my blackouts.
    Rocky Top wrote: »
    Lmao. Now turpin, if they made a football game, we'll make a BET who wins. Be careful, you'll be face painting again.lol

Now Now for sure u would be kissing the ground in football. Im nasty in the game. Ill even be one of the Canadian teams and still beat u real bad.

I can be any team but The New England Patriots
  • ZorenZoren Registered Users 84 Posts
    Ok I'll ask EA Sports if its possible (he..he..hik!)
    Gone Hibernation! Don't Mind Me! I Wont Mind You!
    Zoren wrote: »
    Ok I'll ask EA Sports if its possible (he..he..hik!)

Im telling ya. Im really good in Madden football.......
  • Rocky TopRocky Top Registered Users 127 Posts
    Ya know, they can make a football game. Just gotta change the players names. You can use the teams. It's possible....
    They say the most pain a person will endure is being born. I personally don't remember being born, must have been during one of my blackouts.
    Rocky Top wrote: »
    Ya know, they can make a football game. Just gotta change the players names. You can use the teams. It's possible....

Right change the names copyright reasons???
    That's okay my team name would be" Sentinel pack" And all of my players names would be Turpin ........lol
  • shannyshanny Registered Users 440 Posts
    MIKE26 wrote: »
    Oooooooooooooo
    It's great that you want to participate in the discussion, but please don't spam. Thank you!;)
    A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself. :cool:
  • DdannenDdannen Registered Users 875 Posts
    Then you have to make it interesting for online play, most venues have only a handful of players so a complete roster is not possible. Maybe a quick count would be the norm thus not letting players take too long to run play???
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!