new with a question

branushkabranushka Registered Users 4 Posts
Hi ya'll. I guess I'm new here on the new forum! Just getting my toes wet and in need of some friends. Does anyone know if when the old forum shuts down if our glu coins are over with? Or are they to be transferee also?

Comments

• shannyshanny Registered Users 440 Posts
    Your glu gold will still be available in all of your games that use gold. Nothing will change with that. The points and badges will not be transferred however (from what I understand). The closing of the old forum will not affect the glu coins/gold that you currently have.

Banushka--I have copied a a post that was in another thread that the administrator Francis posted that should answer your question. IT is as follows:

-Your Credits are not affected in games, whatever you have done so far continues as usual as far as the game is concerned, you can continue to spend credits and purchase them or acquire them via Tapjoy offers. What would be decided is what to do with the "GGN points" generated from the old forums so we will find out when this is decided.

-You can continue to share credits across supported games (Android only of course) the same way it is currently setup. You will not be able to accumulate points and stuff since GGN will no longer be there.

I hope this helps.
    A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself. :cool:
  • ZorenZoren Registered Users 84 Posts
    first of all why is everyone saying the old ggn is shutting down on 03/08/13? you guys are all confused in that announcement. only General Discussion Forum WILL shut down on that date stated.... in any case the other forum like Technical Support will be up and running and so as the games forum as mentioned. so, if the old ggn is up and running (minus General Discussion forum) nothing will change in your in-game glu credits cuz it is still accounted for in that GGN server not to mention there will still be points doing activities in the old ggn. the real and obvious question is what will happen in our in game credits when the old GGN shuts down permanently. will the credits be transferred in one game only or will it be scattered in every games on how we actually acquired it playing every games. and i don't read any answer to this question anywhere.... yeah.. yeah... yeah... this new forum isnt yet running maxed cap..... anything is plausible but not yet visible.....
    Gone Hibernation! Don't Mind Me! I Wont Mind You!
  • GlamazonGlamazon Registered Users 498 Posts
    Zoren wrote: »
    the real and obvious question is what will happen in our in game credits when the old GGN shuts down permanently. will the credits be transferred in one game only or will it be scattered in every games on how we actually acquired it playing every games. and i don't read any answer to this question anywhere....

Your in-game credits will not be effected by GGN shutting down. This is because GGN reports your currency total, it does not control it or effect it. I hope that's clear.