13Next

Comments

• FrancisFrancis Registered Users, Moderators 591 Posts
    Mariana wrote: »
    si, this place look legal
    but where is everyone?
    nice to hav someone here
    brigadao

Unless you can't really navigate the forum, players are discussing various games in their respective areas.

Now Mariana, please tell me why you have created this account called Asdfgg? this sounds, looks and smells like a spammer account. Give me a reason not to ban you from the forums.
    Mariana wrote: »
    U play ew2. Maybe u can start something there? No one there.
    and yes, the old site is so easier to read. everything look komplexs here.
    i read about you admins like deleting players. nothing can good come from this attitude.

The forums are in transition. EW2 and a few other games have not moved yet. We don't "delete" anything, we just block troublemakers who violate our terms and rules.

you still have not answered my question about the other account called Asdfgg? What is that for?
    Yes, we are protective as we are fighting Spam. If you are a legitimate user then there is nothing to worry about.

reading a forum on any phone is going to be a challenge due to the screen size. Tablets are probably more appropriate if you cannot access a computer.

Thanks for your reply and take care!
  • Rocky TopRocky Top Registered Users 127 Posts
    Francis wrote: »
    Yes, we are protective as we are fighting Spam. If you are a legitimate user then there is nothing to worry about.

reading a forum on any phone is going to be a challenge due to the screen size. Tablets are probably more appropriate if you cannot access a computer.k

Thanks for your reply and take care!

Well, the lizard king has got to say. Francis, I love your style. Your the man. ROCK ON.....
    They say the most pain a person will endure is being born. I personally don't remember being born, must have been during one of my blackouts.
  • EinzEinz Registered Users 17 Posts
    I just logged in today and was simply impress by the colourful icons beside each forum..very unique great job Glu
    Welcome Jor-el,

There are no points for posting but you can enjoy the awesome community we have and ask any questions you may have about Glu games, everyone is very helpful here.

We will also be doing special postings when all forums are completed, something similar to what Glamazon posted here: Gun-Bros-2-Early-Artwork! among other things.

Again Welcome to the Glu community!
  • shannyshanny Registered Users 440 Posts
    You are allowed to talk to anybody you want to. I seriously doubt you offended Francis. He has pretty broad shoulders. Just take a look at his avatar! lol;)
    A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself. :cool:
  • Rocky TopRocky Top Registered Users 127 Posts
    Dude, what's up? Why have you jumped out all of the sudden against what the pack says? Hmmmmm. I'll let you in on a little secret. You have that right to. Say whatever you feel. Just don't get upset when you get an answer you don't like. We're all human, I've seen a million forums. People misunderstand others all the time. They are all the same. I stand beside my companions. Do you have that blessing? Let's all get along. Once again, Peace man.
    They say the most pain a person will endure is being born. I personally don't remember being born, must have been during one of my blackouts.
  • ZorenZoren Registered Users 84 Posts
    Jor-el wrote: »
    I don't know. I just offended a wolf pack member, Zoren by jokingly asking him some questions about Death Note?
    Apparently he doesn't know the answer and he lashed out at me (saying that I poked him and etc) and another wolf pack member, Rocky, coming forward to explain things. And he did say that being a pack member, they can say whatever they want and whenever they want :confused:

I read about stuff like this from your old Forum site.
    I was curious and it seems pretty true what has been said in postings I read at your old forum site :(

We have stuff like this happening at university and I do not need the same pressures coming to a gaming forum site.
    At least, that was not what I signed up for in here :confused:

no you didnt offended me i just said no need to google search DN cuz i have all the ep series... and the other comment is a counter teaser mate.... sometimes in this forum the "message sent is not the message received" so it becomes a misunderstanding. go back to your own thread and read again my reply to super Glu Admin F.... have a nice day.....
    Gone Hibernation! Don't Mind Me! I Wont Mind You!
  • wacamoewacamoe Registered Users 61 Posts
    Your wish has been granted. You may want to check the Play Store
    happy gaming
  • grelegrele Registered Users 73 Posts
    wacamoe wrote: »
    Your wish has been granted. You may want to check the Play Store

This is almost lost in whole thread lol....

For those not read whole thread - wacamoe talking about GB2 for android :)

And thanks Glu for it!
  • someGUYwithADHDsomeGUYwithADHD Registered Users 52 Posts
    I agree, the new GLU is rocking my socks off so far! Keep up the good work y'all!
    YES.... I REALLY have A.D.H.D., why is that so hard to believe?

"A man who makes no mistakes, is a man who does nothing at all." -Favorite Quote
  • TurpinTurpin Registered Users 240 Posts
    1000+ views lots of people like the new and improved Glu.

Keep up the great work
    One of the hardest lessons to learn Are the ones that hurt the most..