Comments

• wacamoewacamoe Registered Users 61 Posts
    Welcome Sally
    happy gaming
  • shannyshanny Registered Users 440 Posts
    Hi Sally, welcome to the new forums.
    A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself. :cool:
  • Rocky TopRocky Top Registered Users 127 Posts
    Hi sally. Rocky top bids you welcome. Hope you are ready for a fun ride. Glad to see you here. Happy gaming..
    They say the most pain a person will endure is being born. I personally don't remember being born, must have been during one of my blackouts.
  • irasonirason Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hi ,good luck to all
    Hi Sallysweet04, I just wanted to let you know that I merged your 3 posts together since they were all made within a minute of each other. That just keeps it a little tidier and has all your thoughts together. If you weren't aware, you are able to edit your post if you think if something that you wanted to add, rather than having to start a new one. (Just in case you didn't know). Have a wonderful day!!!;)
    I think things get perceived wrong a lot because it's so easy to misread text. It's not the same as talking to someone face to face, where you can see their facial expressions and be able to tell when someone is joking or not. I believe that is why there are so many misunderstandings in a forum or chat room. Nobody is out looking for trouble from anyone, and if they are, then they will most likely find it with the admins. Happy gaming!!!