Gun Bros 2 for Android is AVAILABLE!

grelegrele Registered Users 73 Posts
So go to Google Play and download it :)

Comments

• Rocky TopRocky Top Registered Users 127 Posts
    grele wrote: »
    So go to Google Play and download it :)

Hi grele, Thanks for the info. I didn't know. Gotta get to downloading. Hey man, hope your having a great day.
    They say the most pain a person will endure is being born. I personally don't remember being born, must have been during one of my blackouts.
  • grelegrele Registered Users 73 Posts
    Hi Rocky,
    I'm quite well now and hope will have more time to mess with some spooky creatures from Greek mythology LOL
  • shannyshanny Registered Users 440 Posts
    YIPEE!!! I know what I'm going to be doing for the next several hours! lol Thanks!
    A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself. :cool:
    Hi Rocky,
    I'm quite well now and hope will have more time to mess with some spooky creatures from Greek mythology LOL

I'm getting that game buddy. Let's be bros. I'm glad your better. Hope to see you more. Rocky got u under his wing. Take care ol, friend and I'll be looking for you in GB2.....Peace friend.
    They say the most pain a person will endure is being born. I personally don't remember being born, must have been during one of my blackouts.
  • FrancisFrancis Registered Users, Moderators 591 Posts
    Select me when you start, not Percy :p
    Rocky Top wrote: »
    I'm getting that game buddy. Let's be bros. I'm glad your better. Hope to see you more. Rocky got u under his wing. Take care ol, friend and I'll be looking for you in GB2.....Peace friend.

Mine is downloading already ;)
    Francis wrote: »
    Select me when you start, not Percy :p

Who is Percy?
    LOL
    Let me get my feet wet before i jump in cold waters. Lol.
  • GlamazonGlamazon Registered Users 498 Posts
    Here are the direct links for those interested!

Android: http://bit.ly/YYsW9u
    iOS: http://bit.ly/15w19SK
    Mac OS: http://bit.ly/YBRtRm
  • ZorenZoren Registered Users 84 Posts
    about time to play this game on a much better device lol!... i'm gonna hunt down the big fish on multiplayer mode!
    Gone Hibernation! Don't Mind Me! I Wont Mind You!
  • FrancisFrancis Registered Users, Moderators 591 Posts
    Who is Percy?
    LOL

Francis and Percy are the 2 Gun Brothers, you don't watch intros, do you? :p
  • dilg2012dilg2012 Registered Users 358 Posts
    I'll be downloading this game as well. See you there and hope we get to share any good info on the game.
    The Wolf Pack are my friends, like all others whom I have the pleasure to know. You have my respect because you deserve it - the same way I expect this respect from you as well.

Yeah... Same as was in GB1... But still who is Percy?
    :-P
  • TurpinTurpin Registered Users 240 Posts
    Downloading it now...... thanks.
    One of the hardest lessons to learn Are the ones that hurt the most..

i really like that intro video specially just before the end part were they are retreating lol! but i gotta tell ya i a like Percy cuz after each mission he's Hulk Hogan lol!
    You see... That exactly I don't like about him... Reminds me on Hulk
    But it is a free choice
    You see... That exactly I don't like about him... Reminds me on Hulk
    But it is a free choice

lol! i like the "wrestling act"! but i wander if this GB2 has the permission of Hulk Hogan in that famous posing on the ringside before he fights his opponent....:cool:
    Hey zoren, just wanted you to know, I appreciate you leaving me hanging against Jorel. You were online the whole time . I jumped a 22 year old kid because you called and I came. Where did you go? In the background. What a pack member.
    Rocky Top wrote: »
    Hey zoren, just wanted you to know, I appreciate you leaving me hanging against Jorel. You were online the whole time . I jumped a 22 year old kid because you called and I came. Where did you go? In the background. What a pack member.

Sorry Rocky abt ystrdy... after my last 2 comments i had a signal problem.. went out of cellsite range thats why.. but will not do something like that.... since we've met in this cyber world i treated you like a big brother to me... in fact i respected the friendship we all have here... believed me you and turpin shanny almost everyone in every convo in the old ggn i value that friendship... like i said im sorry if you feel like i left you out on the loop it really was a very bad timing... the wolfpack don't leave someone behind unless you had to go out on a sea trial were there isnt a cellsite to be found Peace ol' chum...:cool:

btw sometimes when you see a user online but actually isn't you can experienced that when you became idle for awhile... im sure you can understand if you see a user online it doesnt mean the user is available only the device is sitting there w/o the user... gotta go man... have a nice nite...
    Fair enough. Just didn't know why… it's all good. Issues should be settled before they become problems. Apology is truly accepted. Thanks for taking the time to explain. My little feeling got hurt..but it's over. Still a brother in my eyes. Peace my friend and thanks, Rocky.
  • someGUYwithADHDsomeGUYwithADHD Registered Users 52 Posts
    FINALLY!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS! Anyone willing to play gun bros 2 should contact me, cuz im on all the time!
    YES.... I REALLY have A.D.H.D., why is that so hard to believe?

"A man who makes no mistakes, is a man who does nothing at all." -Favorite Quote