DILG - gamer when not working or sleeping

dilg2012dilg2012 Registered Users 358 Posts
DILG here. Started playing video games in the 1980's - NES/Family Computer was my first console. Had a video game store for a time. Now just playing for the fun of it.

First glu game was CKZ. Brings back memories of Resident Evil hence been playing it and its sequel. Still playing other games of different categories - puzzles, sim-type, sidescrolling, etc.

Working in a call center, dealing with customer issues on Android tablets, wifi connection and cloud-based issues.

You would normally find me in my regular threads (normally in the CKZ2 area). Will comment when I feel I can share something or contribute. Comments and feedback I will provide are nothing personal. No flames or bashing please.

Cheers.
The Wolf Pack are my friends, like all others whom I have the pleasure to know. You have my respect because you deserve it - the same way I expect this respect from you as well.

Comments

• sissybratsissybrat Registered Users 8 Posts
    Hey dilg, are us ckz2 players not allowed here or somfin? Why does it sound like your apologizing ahead of time for posting here? Lol

I really like this new forum tho, its pretty sweet :cool:
    GIRLGAMER,The best girl for any guy, even the one's who aren't big gamers. She's not high maintenance, she's happy just sittin at home with you teamin up and playin some Ew2 together. The best part is that she won't get mad at you for playing games too long. She will listen and be interested in the first time you bought a streetsweeper, because she appreciates a good story. other guys don't like how non-girly she is, but are secretly jealous of you cuz they want a girl that can kill zombies 2!
  • GlamazonGlamazon Registered Users 498 Posts
    Thanks for sharing, dilg! Nice to have some hardcore gamers among us! Sissybrat, CKZ2 players are welcome everywhere- and we love girl gamers! :)

We do try to keep game-specific conversations in their threads so other players can find them easily, but almost everything goes in General Discussion. :) We can move and merge threads now as well, so we are doing that to keep things easy to navigate (you can see, I merged your two comments because they happened within a minute of one another).
  • dilg2012dilg2012 Registered Users 358 Posts
    sissybrat wrote: »
    Hey dilg, are us ckz2 players not allowed here or somfin? Why does it sound like your apologizing ahead of time for posting here? Lol

I really like this new forum tho, its pretty sweet :cool:

Nope, I am not apologizing or anything. Just stating a point that I have no intention of making any offensive comments. Anyhow, let's enjoy and share what we can.
    The Wolf Pack are my friends, like all others whom I have the pleasure to know. You have my respect because you deserve it - the same way I expect this respect from you as well.
    Glamazon wrote: »
    Thanks for sharing, dilg! Nice to have some hardcore gamers among us! Sissybrat, CKZ2 players are welcome everywhere- and we love girl gamers! :)

We do try to keep game-specific conversations in their threads so other players can find them easily, but almost everything goes in General Discussion. :) We can move and merge threads now as well, so we are doing that to keep things easy to navigate (you can see, I merged your two comments because they happened within a minute of one another).

You are most welcome, Glamazon. Don't worry as I am more than willing to share what can be helpful to other readers. You will most likely see me in my usual threads.
  • ZorenZoren Registered Users 84 Posts
    dilg2012 wrote: »
    Working in a call center, dealing with customer issues on Android tablets, wifi connection and cloud-based issues.

You would normally find me in my regular threads (normally in the CKZ2 area). Will comment when I feel I can share something or contribute. Comments and feedback I will provide are nothing personal. No flames or bashing please. Cheers.

Nice Gesture man.... I would think your the best bet to help players on that game you mentioned.. Another one is RumpyTechno for EW2 (have not seen him yet) were all together in that old game forum discussion for tips....
    Gone Hibernation! Don't Mind Me! I Wont Mind You!
    Glam, the forum is wonderful, and way better then the old! Just wanted to make sure it was okay to post here. Some of the other game forum I have been on (no names lol) are very specific about where you post sometimes even rude about it. Glad to know GLU is not that way! Just looking out for ya dilg, you always post the most helpful tips and tricks! I learned everything I know from your threads....and I have to admit, I'm pretty darn good now lol thanx bud! P.s. have you seen Gman dilg?
    GIRLGAMER,The best girl for any guy, even the one's who aren't big gamers. She's not high maintenance, she's happy just sittin at home with you teamin up and playin some Ew2 together. The best part is that she won't get mad at you for playing games too long. She will listen and be interested in the first time you bought a streetsweeper, because she appreciates a good story. other guys don't like how non-girly she is, but are secretly jealous of you cuz they want a girl that can kill zombies 2!
    Glam, the forum is wonderful, and way better then the old! Just wanted to make sure it was okay to post here. Some of the other game forum I have been on (no names lol) are very specific about where you post sometimes even rude about it. Glad to know GLU is not that way! Just looking out for ya dilg, you always post the most helpful tips and tricks! I learned everything I know from your threads....and I have to admit, I'm pretty darn good now lol thanx bud! P.s. have you seen Gman dilg?

You are very much welcome. Feel free to ask and if I don't know it I would probably look for the information for us. Most of the good info we have in our CKZ2 place (mostly mine since I will not touch the posts of other out of respect for them), I placed in our new home. I just had to look for it under all those spam threads and posts ...sheesh.

Haven't seen GMan yet. He is probably around. We would hear from him soon. The last time he was gone for a while since he got his new phone.
    Zoren wrote: »
    Nice Gesture man.... I would think your the best bet to help players on that game you mentioned.. Another one is RumpyTechno for EW2 (have not seen him yet) were all together in that old game forum discussion for tips....

Thank you, Zoren. I am already populating the CKZ2 place with some of the info from the old site (after filtering through all the spam posts and threads). Hopefully they should stay clean. I'll update them when any new info comes along.

I would probably explore Gun Bros 2 and Samurai Vs. Zombies 2. Will see what info I can share while waiting for updates on CKZ2.
    Maybe I will try to message him before they shut down the old forum...last I talked to him I hadn't got the street sweeper yet....oh boyyyy do I have it now lol and I get to see lots and lots of zombie guts now...its freakin AWESOME LOL.
    Maybe I will try to message him before they shut down the old forum...last I talked to him I hadn't got the street sweeper yet....oh boyyyy do I have it now lol and I get to see lots and lots of zombie guts now...its freakin AWESOME LOL.

The Streetsweeper. It lives up to its name. You literally sweep the floor - of what is left of the zombies. Even the security zombie is no big deal. Now, using this weapon with the Smasher ... is a different story altogether.
    dilg2012 wrote: »
    The Streetsweeper. It lives up to its name. You literally sweep the floor - of what is left of the zombies. Even the security zombie is no big deal. Now, using this weapon with the Smasher ... is a different story altogether.

I kinda like my borales to kill smasher...but he's just a pain in the a$$ any way ya look at it lol!
  • shannyshanny Registered Users 440 Posts
    I love your signature sissybrat!!! That is awesome!;)
    A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself. :cool:
    shanny wrote: »
    I love your signature sissybrat!!! That is awesome!;)

Spanx Shanny! Lol me too! There is definately a difference between "a girl who plays games" and " A GIRL GAMER"! I like to make sure I'm not confused with the other lol ;) :cool:
  • shannyshanny Registered Users 440 Posts
    lol, Yeah, You got that right!!! I commented in your "'introduction" thread too. I was saying how you are right on the nose with that!
    A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself. :cool:
    Games that bind us together and keep us close. Games that transcend age, class and gender. This is what it means to play a game and share the expetince with others who play the game.

Ahem. Sorry about that. Had an enlightened moment of sorts. Thanks, shanny and sissy for the warm welcome.

Sissy, you can check our CKZ2 site and do tell me if there might be anything else we need to spice it up for us and new gamers - minus the spam posts and the nonsensical comments in the old forums, right?

Peace. God, it is so difficult when you have insomia.
    uua4xfi37 wrote: »
    He then told me, mixing in his speech a few insolent compliments and ill-timed expressions of tenderness, to which I listened with perfect indifference, that my daughter had acquainted him with some circumstances concerning herself, Sir James, and me which had given him great uneasiness. In short, I found that she had in the first place actually written to him to request his interference, and that, on receiving her letter, he had conversed with her on the subject of it, in order to understand the particulars, and to assure himself of her real wishes. I have not a doubt but that the girl took this opportunity of making downright love to him.
    She fell into violent hysterics immediately, with such screams as reached your brother's ears, as he was sitting in his own dressing-room down stairs, thinking about writing a letter to his steward in the country,christianlouboutinshoesgoods.webs.com. So up he flew directly, and a terrible scene took place, for Lucy was come to them by that time, little dreaming what was going on. Poor soul! I pity HER.
    "We eat mice!" he said in the grandest manner. "You never will learn town ways until you learn to eat mice." Miss Pussy Cat was bound she would learn to do as town folks did. Up she hopped and left the lunch as quick as you could wink--and the old, hungry town cat grabbed it just as quickly.
    To a foreigner who has lived almost entirely among Japanese ladies of pure Japanese education, the manners of the girls in these schools seem brusque and awkward; and though they are many of them noble women and doing noble work, there is room for hope that in the future of Japan the charm of manner which is the distinguishing feature of the Japanese woman will not be lost by contact with our Western shortness and roughness. A happy mean undoubtedly can be reached; and when it is, the women of new Japan will be able to bear a not unfavorable comparison with the women of the old regime. CHAPTER III.
    _Sentences_: As he ____ that morning he reflected upon the ____ and combinations of fortune. We suffer the ____ of this worldly life,http://buyredbottomshoes2013.webs.com/, but ourselves are not ____. God's love is ____, and our love for each other should be ____. Can you, Fanny,Red Soled Shoes?" "No," said Fanny slowly, "not immediately, but--" "But what? I see your judgment is not with me. Think it a little over. Perhaps you are not so much aware as I am of the mischief that _may_, of the unpleasantness that _must_ arise from a young man's being received in this manner: domesticated among us,Moncler Womens; authorised to come at all hours, and placed suddenly on a footing which must do away all restraints.
    Related articles:

Louboutin Shoes Sale however

Moncler UK a farla finita coi Sardi

Christian Louboutin Shoes Sale and put on their armour

Nice story there. But i may need to read it a couple of times. Thanks for the interesting read.