Getting glu gold for downloadingnew glu games

dilg2012dilg2012 Registered Users 358 Posts
Is this option retired? I remenber this really helped me in getting some of the weapons in ckz 1 and 2. Is this being considered here in the new forum or will we stick to focusing on sharing info and discussions? Just checking.

Cheers.
The Wolf Pack are my friends, like all others whom I have the pleasure to know. You have my respect because you deserve it - the same way I expect this respect from you as well.

Comments

• shannyshanny Registered Users 440 Posts
    Good question!!!! Hopefully we can get that answered for you pretty quick.
    A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself. :cool:
  • GlamazonGlamazon Registered Users 498 Posts
    There are deals through external sites (like Tapjoy) but there are are no coins/gold for anything connected to these forums anymore, and there will not be any deals like that going forward. We will, however have events for in-game currency periodically and keep you informed as we start doing them (there have been a few for Dragon Storm already).
  • dilg2012dilg2012 Registered Users 358 Posts
    Glamazon wrote: »
    There are deals through external sites (like Tapjoy) but there are are no coins/gold for anything connected to these forums anymore, and there will not be any deals like that going forward. We will, however have events for in-game currency periodically and keep you informed as we start doing them (there have been a few for Dragon Storm already).

Thanks, glam. Will wait for the one specific to ckz. Pretty boring in the ckz forum. Not much activity. Im still collecting the info i need to update my threads and add new ones as well. Cheers. Sorry off topic remark there.
    The Wolf Pack are my friends, like all others whom I have the pleasure to know. You have my respect because you deserve it - the same way I expect this respect from you as well.