How is everybody??

TurpinTurpin Registered Users 240 Posts
How is everybody today and tonight?? Anybody else come over to the new form?? Well if yes this place is awesome and enjoy.

Glu how r u?? Hope great......;)
One of the hardest lessons to learn Are the ones that hurt the most..

Comments

• ZorenZoren Registered Users 84 Posts
    did you know that it looks pretty awesome playin Gun Bros 2 on an iPad?!. really this game rocks em all! ok.... I'm good thanks for asking:-)
    Gone Hibernation! Don't Mind Me! I Wont Mind You!
  • AY420AY420 Registered Users 76 Posts
    I'm faring well, thank you Turpin. Hi Zoren. I was glad to see The G Man and Dilg2012 have migrated here, being an avid reader of the CKZ2 thread. I can't wait to see a link to this site from in game as well as the game threads themselves!
    Disbelief in magic can force a poor soul into believing in government and business.
    Hi Ay420! Glad to see you. Anyway just wandering why Ay420 anything particular about it?
    Zoren, are you asking why my name is AY420 or why I'm enthusiasic about the CKZ2 thread?
    Disbelief in magic can force a poor soul into believing in government and business.
  • FrancisFrancis Registered Users, Moderators 591 Posts
    I think he is interested in the AY pretty much since everyone knows what 420 means ;)
    Hi Francis. The AY would be my initials.... Believe me, not everyone knows what 420 means, but those who do.....enough said.
    you both can say that;-) but I'm just wandering what does it really meant why Ay420 it has to have a meaning....

EDITED

you were faster on the reply Now I know its your initials and (enough said on the 420) we don't want to get the spanking lol!

thanks for being sport AY
  • Darthplague99Darthplague99 Registered Users 81 Posts
    Hi everyone im glad gman and dilg came to believe it or not i really think that ck2 and ckz2 make the leap to the new forum both should become mods they are full of info on those games. And im happy glu admin is joining the discussion :cool:
    In love with the darkside I fell
    Dabbling all the way down
    Jestered the devil with my song
    And got what I wanted all along
  • shannyshanny Registered Users 440 Posts
    I Love CKZ, but haven't tried CKZ 2 yet. I guess I'm going to have to give it a shot. I'm finding less and less time for games lately in my schedule though lol. I guess I'm going to have to "adjust" my schedule.
    It's good to see you all tonight. Glad everyone is making the transition over and liking it. I Know I am.:D
    A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself. :cool:
    You're not alone. It's just a bigger playground now.
    The forums will pick up drastically as soon as the old ggn forums are completely closed down. As for now, it is pretty quiet, but it is a great time to get to know people. Everyone is more than willing to help and We hope you find the forum to be a great and fun place. (hang in there just a little bit longer and it will really pick up) .;)
    Who is this guy Shanny? :)
  • FrancisFrancis Registered Users, Moderators 591 Posts
    Jor-el wrote: »
    You don't say.
    It's huge and rather empty at the moment.
    Kinda reminds me of my Crystalline Sanctuary.

Somewhat curious. It seems only the moderator and the super admin are online.
    Is it always like that? I see another player online now but that's about all?

Well, maybe we'll talk again the next time I fly in :cool:

Hi Jor-el,

As you can see from my quote, I merged your 3 posts into 1. They were posted at 8:00 Am, then 8:03 then 8:05. It's not a big deal, just a friendly observation that we prefer to keep this forum tidy and there is no point reward or anything like that for having a high number of posts.

You can also "Edit" an existing message especially if you are the last poster within minutes of publishing it.

Thanks for your understanding and hope you enjoy your Glu community experience here.
    AY420 wrote: »
    Who is this guy Shanny? :)
    Hey AY, I am guessing it is superman's father by his name and the fact that he said in another post that he hoped Francis' gun didn't shoot kryptonite. lol On the Superman movie, they called called him "Son of Jorel".

(Am I right Jorel?"
  • TurpinTurpin Registered Users 240 Posts
    Ok ok just want to ask......

Hows everybody?? Glu the Wolf Pack and friends.

Me im tired. Christian is in bed so I can relax. If u know what I mean... after a hard days work kick my feet up.
    Have a cold one on me turp..lol
    shanny ur correct btw it was marlin brando that played supermans father
  • Rocky TopRocky Top Registered Users 127 Posts
    Hey everybody. Good to see you all...Rocky....
    They say the most pain a person will endure is being born. I personally don't remember being born, must have been during one of my blackouts.
  • danyel61danyel61 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Hey everybody. Good to see you all...
    Hell was full, so i'm back !
    hI danye161, Welcome to the new site.;)
    Well what's up???
    Reading the threads I know.......lol
    Just made a chicken in the crock pot. Cooked it on low for 6 hours. Potatoes carrots and gravy....bread roll. Great dinner. So im doing very full now......lol
    I have so sleep the past few days. I can hardly stay awake! Did you give me your cold Darth? lol

You are probably too after that wonderful dinner Turpin. lol
    Hey turpin love the pic of the fully operational battle station aka death star...hahaha
    i hope everyone has a great day! :cool:
  • Rocky TopRocky Top Registered Users 127 Posts
    Good morning. Darth, turp, shan, AY, glam, francis, Montana, grele. If I left anyone out, sorry. Hope all you guys/gals have a great and happy day....
    They say the most pain a person will endure is being born. I personally don't remember being born, must have been during one of my blackouts.
    Hey turpin love the pic of the fully operational battle station aka death star...hahaha
    i hope everyone has a great day! :cool:

The picture is from the new Star Wars movie. Have a few more.
    How's things going my friends??

In Boston is a bright sunny day today. Just in time to melt the snow from the last storm And for the new store on to drop more snow next week...lol
  • EinzEinz Registered Users 17 Posts
    Zoren wrote: »
    did you know that it looks pretty awesome playin Gun Bros 2 on an iPad?!. really this game rocks em all! ok.... I'm good thanks for asking:-)

My first time playing Gun Bros and I have trouble moving properly in the direction that I want it to aim on my smartphone and I gave up..:(